CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House seats....!!!

Lance and I decided to join a little club down here called House seats! It has been sooo much fun! You pay a membership fee of 90$ for a year and you get left over seats for all these big shows on the strip. I bought two seats so whenever I want to go to a show I get one for me and one for someone else! It has been so much fun! We have lived here almost two years and haven't been to a show because they are sooooo expensive!! The last three weeks since we have had them we have been to five! We already made our money back in the first show and now we are just going for free! The first show lance and I went to was Carrot Top. Despite what you think of him or his crazy looks he was seriously so funny! My cheeks hurt when we left!! I would go see him again any day!! Next I took Elliott on a little date to see a magic show! She LOVED it!! And it was so fun to be out one on one with her! She asks me everyday when we can go on another date to the magic show!
Easter weekend Lance and I went to BARRY MANILOW!! Lance made fun of me for a whole day because I wanted to go so bad. He kept saying I owed him! He told all of our friends and they were laughing thinking we were dorks for wanting to go... We had so much fun!! Lance had a lot of fun and knew a lot of songs!! We were definitely one of the youngest ones there but so what!! I loved it!!

While we were waiting in line!

They gave us these glow sticks as we walked in (to replace lighters!) We were laughing so hard because Lance had to help the old people behind us break theirs, they had no idea what they were!! Again, we were probably the youngest ones there!!

we got there pretty early and had to kill some time... this is how excited we were!! YAY!!

BARRY!!! He was pretty funny! He went through more wardrobe changes than I can count! The old ladies LOVED him!!
This is my best Barry move!!
Last night we went to Blue Man Group!! It was the weirdest show ever but it was so fun!
Here is Lance in front of the theater!! I would love to take Elliott to this show, I think she would really have fun!
If I had known Lance was going to take a picture with the real Blue Man I wouldn't have bothered having him in front of the poster!!
We also went to one other show, it was a comedy club and it was soooo bad! Not really worth mentioning. But I did take lance down to the strip for a little "stay-cation" for his birthday last week. We left the girls with some friends (THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH GIRLS!!! WE REALLY OWE YOU!!) We stayed at the Stratosphere! It was so fun! We went to dinner at Buca Di Pepo (YUM!) and then went to the comedy show (boo!) We had a lot of fun though and it was nice to pretend we were on vacation!
Thanks to all of our babysitters the last few weeks, I think we have used up our babysitting quota for the year!! We love our House Seats and can't wait to go to another show, although it will probably be a while since Lance is back in school! (Boo!)

10 comments:

Jeri said...

Zac really needs to join this House Seats club. I want to go to all those shows too!

Pitcher family said...

That sounds sooo fun! I love love the picture of you and lance waiting for the show, the one with your sweet thumbs up! Haha so cute!

Grand Pooba said...

How friggin cool is that? I would love to be able to go to all those shows, I've never heard of house seats before.

You two crack me up, especially at Barry Manalow, bet you won't forget that night!

The Webber's said...

I am so jealous! I wish we would have known about that when we were there! We did see Barry when I worked at the Hilton - He was awesome!!!

Chelsey said...

So fun Lace, I am so glad that you got to get out and have fun with just you and Lance! You look so cute in all the pictures!

Janalyn and Rob said...

That is such a good deal...I am jealous! I hope you get to see the Cirque shows. The Barry Manilow glowsticks are too funny!!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Sounds like you have had a lot of fun. I love all the pics.

Kristin said...

How fun! I have heard Carrot Top is hilarious and we went to see Blue Man in January and I liked it, but it was so random. You look awesome!!! Congrats on doing so well, you really look great.

Tiff and Chris said...

What a great investment--sounds like tons of fun! Some of those comedy people are pretty crazy, but sounds like you've seen some awesome shows!

blair and maisy said...

Sweet. Yay for house seats!