CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bring on the heat...

Well, I have been a total slacker at this blog lately!! I have no excuses other than I just haven't had much to blog about!! I will try to be better! Anyway, from here on out I am sure all you will see is swimming suit pictures, I will try to spare anyone having to see me and just keep it to the girls!! It is SOOOO hot here already and all we plan on doing is swimming all summer to beat the heat! Last week for play day we went out to Town Sqaure, we love it there!! Elliott had so much fun running around in the water! Rya on the other hand mainly did this.....She was a little nervous!
Elliott and Luke having so much fun!

Rya did eventually get in but it wasn't long lived! Maybe she will get more used to the water parks as the summer goes on since we will be there A LOT!!

My friend Jackie has been so nice and has invited us to use their pool several times already! I have been pretty bad at taking pictures since I am always in the water! Here is the only one I have taken so far, Rya and Jared having some snacks and a little rest before getting back in the water! I have no idea why Rya is smiling like that!!

We have also been up to the lake several times already, we LOVe it up there! The girls have so much fun playing in the sand and water! Gen was here last weekend so we went up there with her! Here is Elliott playing in the sand!
Lance just can't leave home without his books, what a dedicated student! Don't worry, he did eventually put his books away and enjoy the beach!

I have NEVER been to the beach when it has been this muddy, rocks yes, but mud?! It was crazy! The girls thought it was great! Rya was a total ball of mud by the time it was time to leave! I hope it isn't like that next time we go, it is a little too much mud for me!!

But, with mud (and a super fun aunt!!) comes the best sand castles! The girls had fun helping Gen build this fun castle! Thank goodness we have a few places to go while all this crazy heat is here! I know it is going to get MUCH hotter around here but I still just keep wishing it wouldn't!! A girl can hope right?!


3 comments:

Chelsey said...

So fun, did we really buy Elliott and Logan the same swimsuit this year!!! I love it because that means it must be dang cute! I wish we had a fun lake to go to all the time, plus I wish it was more than 59 degrees (today)! Love ya

Grand Pooba said...

That looks like so much fun! I love Rya's swimsuit, so darling!!

Kristin said...

Cute cute pics! It looks like so much fun, but I can't believe how hot it is there already! Your girls are growing up so fast!