CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dentist...

I have been meaning to get Elliott into the dentist for months now and haven't got around to it (plus, it was really hard to find someone who would accept our insurance!). I finally found a dentist and they said they had a cancellation and I could bring both girls that day... yay!!Here is Elliott after they cleaned her teeth! She did really good! This isn't her first time but it has been a while!! Her teeth look great but she does have an over bite (yes, that is from me!) but that can be fixed later!
Rya had her teeth checked too! I wasn't going to bring her this early but our insurance covers it so I thought I may as well, we were there anyway! They don't clean her teeth, they only check for cavities and weird development. She did okay, she just didn't like to open her mouth and when she did she would clamp down on whatever the dentist was trying to stick in there. But no crying and no tantrums, I call that good!! I didn't get a picture of her in the chair because I was trying to help and I forgot! oops! So I got a picture as we were leaving with her toy she picked! She was sooo excited (she copied Elliott and got a frog just like her!! )
Elliott wanted her picture with her frog too. It wasn't very good since she was behind my chair, oh well!! Yay for clean teeth! Now if only I would get myself to the dentist....

0 comments: