Last week Elliott graduated from preschool (and since I am ALWAYS behind I am now just blogging about it!!) She went to a preschool program through Henderson city called ABC ETC. It was a great program and Elliott LOVED her teachers and made lots of fun little friends! My only complaint is that I never stepped foot inside the classroom! I only heard about what they did everyday from what Elliott was telling me, which most days was not much. We received a slide show at graduation and when I took it home I was so excited to see all that they had done! Anyway, it was a good program and I am glad Elliott went!
They went ALL OUT for graduation!! I was so surprised! Here they are walking in wearing their cute caps and gowns! Yes, I admit I was more than a little teary eyed as they played the graduation march and my BABY walked in!! It was sooo cute but also sooo sad!

I didn't have time to crop these in photo shop so they are really dark and far away!! Sorry, maybe I will switch them out later!! They had a big long program with a lot of singing and lots of little speaking parts. Here is Elliott receiving her diploma!
Again, hard to see but this is Elliott saying her part which was, "Listen to the land!" They were so funny, they gave the parents the parts in February and said, work on it with them so they can have it memorized by May... umm, OKAY!! She knew it on the way home in the car... It was like half a sentence, how funny!! Anyway, she did GREAT!!
I caught Elliott as they were walking out!! Isn't she the cutest little graduate!??
Here is Elliott and her friend Hope after graduation! Hope did Joy School with Elliott last year but was not in her preschool class. Elliott really misses Hope since she moved!
Elliott and her sweet best friend Luke in front of the school sign! I LOVE this picture!! Look at Luke's face, he looks like he can't believe Elliott has her arm around him!! They are the cutest little friends and I am so glad Elliott has someone to play with anytime she wants!
Me and Elliott outside after graduation was over.
They went ALL OUT for graduation!! I was so surprised! Here they are walking in wearing their cute caps and gowns! Yes, I admit I was more than a little teary eyed as they played the graduation march and my BABY walked in!! It was sooo cute but also sooo sad!
I didn't have time to crop these in photo shop so they are really dark and far away!! Sorry, maybe I will switch them out later!! They had a big long program with a lot of singing and lots of little speaking parts. Here is Elliott receiving her diploma!
Again, hard to see but this is Elliott saying her part which was, "Listen to the land!" They were so funny, they gave the parents the parts in February and said, work on it with them so they can have it memorized by May... umm, OKAY!! She knew it on the way home in the car... It was like half a sentence, how funny!! Anyway, she did GREAT!!
I caught Elliott as they were walking out!! Isn't she the cutest little graduate!??
Here is Elliott and her friend Hope after graduation! Hope did Joy School with Elliott last year but was not in her preschool class. Elliott really misses Hope since she moved!
Elliott and her sweet best friend Luke in front of the school sign! I LOVE this picture!! Look at Luke's face, he looks like he can't believe Elliott has her arm around him!! They are the cutest little friends and I am so glad Elliott has someone to play with anytime she wants!
Me and Elliott outside after graduation was over.I got a video that I will try to put on here later for the Grandma's (and aunts of course!!) I am so proud of Elliott! She has really come out of her shell since moving to Vegas, she loves to play with friends (and boss them around!!) and she is sooo smart!!
Next stop........KINDERGARTEN!!!!! Yikes!!





2 comments:
OK Lace that is so cute! I didn't know that they had them wear a gown too! She is the dang cutest graduate I have ever seen, and you look like a hot mamma in that picture! I love the shirt! Give her graduate kisses for us!
That pic. is so cute. Can you e-mail it to me? IT turned out way cuter than mine! THey are so cute! I can't believe Kindergarten is next!
Post a Comment