CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One step closer.......

Lance is officially one step closer to being DR WEHRLE!!! He finished up his second year last Friday and is now studying to take his boards this summer. I am so excited for him to start his rotations! No more studying for all hours of the night!! YAY! I may be eating my own words in a few months but nothing could be worse than that!! We are soooooo proud of you babe!! Keep up the good work, only a few more years!!
(Sorry you had to join our blog Nate, but for some reason I didn't have a white coat pic of Lance alone!! Congrats to you to though!)

7 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Dr. Whehrle has a nice ring to it!

(I just mispelled your last name about 10 times)

Pitcher family said...

WOW look at all you Wehrle grads! Congratulations Lance, and elliott too!

Chelsey said...

What a stud! He just fits like a charm in that white coat!!! Congrats Lance, you are amazing!

Chad and Linds said...

Did he choose a specialty yet? Cosmetic Surgery maybe (hint, hint)
Just kidding!! What are your plans for the summer...we want to plan something with you guys!

Amy said...

Wow! so when I first saw the picture and you apologized to Nate it didn't even register, but now I know who Nate is too... I can't believe that Nate and Lance are all grown up. I know I am only a year older than them, but they are going to be doctor's and that just seems wierd

hoLLY said...

yay! that is so exciting!!!

Brad and Jen said...

Congrats! That is such a great accomplishment! Good luck this summer!