CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Rya strikes again....

If you read my post a few months ago about Rya locking herself in my bedroom and think this is a repeat.. it's not!! Only this time it was worse! My sweet, funny, full of energy, always in to something, two year old has struck again!! Last night Lance and I and both of the girls were sitting out in the back yard coloring with chalk, blowing bubbles, playing jump rope and hanging out. Rya knows how to open our sliding door by herself now so she runs in and out of the house and grabs things all the time. Last night she ran in to get her baby shut the door and LOCKED it!! YEP!! We got locked out of our house by the two year old! I tried to get her to just push the lock over but she thought I was being mean and just wouldn't let her out! She would run over to the door and beg me to let her out and when I would say "push the lock honey!" she would run away screaming and freaking out!! I felt so bad for her! She was hysterical! She was only wearing her diaper (I know white trash!!) and her little chest was soaked with tears!! Luckily we had our phone outside and I called my friend Amber and she brought us a wire hanger ( I don't know what that was going to do but Lance thought it may help!!) Anyway, after 45 minutes of Rya FREAKING OUT I finally got her calmed down enough to listen to me and unlock the door! She was so sad, I felt so bad for her!! Really I guess things could have been a lot worse, we were getting ready to call a lock smith or something! Poor Amber came over right as I was getting Rya out or the house.. good thing she lives close!! SORRY AMBER and THANKS for coming over!!! I love my little stinker but oh my RYA...what is next!!??

3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Wow, if it's not in the bedroom, its in the house! That is so funny...probably not so much at the time...but that was funny!

Oh Rya, she's a handful! She is so cute!

Chelsey said...

I love that picture of Rya it makes her look so sweet...haha! That is funny!

St. Jeor Family said...

I have to laugh at this. Brantley has done this to me several times. I hate to tell you, but I'm sure that it will happen again. Don't worry though, they learn fast that they are in control and unlock the doors better just when they want too!! She is just to cute!!! I love that pic too!