CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

swimming lessons round 2...

Elliott and Rya just finished up another round of swimming lessons, well, Elliott's second this year and Rya's first. Elliott is doing so good.. I am sooo proud of her and how brave she is! She is not one of those kids who naturally loves the water (like Rya) so it has been hard for her but she is doing great! She can hold her head under the water for 7 seconds and do all of her strokes, with help of course! I think we will take a swimming lessons break for a while, I am getting pretty tired of going everyday... plus, Rya can't get in so I don't want to chase her around the pool!Elliott doing the front float... yep face in the water!!!


Doing the front crawl!


Rya running around on the sidelines...sad! She missed her last two classes!



1 comments:

Chelsey said...

Logan is excited to have Elliott here to go swimming! Let's start a count down!