CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

The club...

Here is the real cast on poor little Rya. I HATE IT already! I took her in yesterday to get it put on and it took me and three guys to get it on her... it was like wrestling a greased pig!! We finally got it on and the poor thing was crying so hard so threw up! Today I had to call and bring her back in because her little fingers were turning purple because the cast was so tight! I had to bring her across town and they cut it open and wrapped it with some gauze. Monday I have to bring her back AGAIN to have it totally cut off and a new one put on!! grrr. this has been the biggest pain!! This time I was smarter and brought Lance with me to hold her down, he just pins her down and she can't move.... but she can still scream!! Not only has this thing been a royal pain, I am pretty sure all of my furniture is going to be scratched up and ruined by the time this darn thing gets cut off! Okay enough complaining from me...here are some pictures!Mommy and Rya and the horrible pink cast!
Up close for you!! HA


Elliott wanted to get in on the picture taking! I think it is a cute one though!

She is showing off her Hello Kitty tattoo on her arm!


The last day of swimming lessons they had a tie-dye/tattoo party so both of the girls had to have tattoos... cute! Doesn't Rya's little arm look sad and so squished!! That was before it was cut open!


5 comments:

Chelsey said...

OH I think the cast is so cute, but again it isn't my kid! Oh and Lace you look like a hot mamma! I am sooooooooo excited for you guys to come!

Megs said...

WOW...sounds like an experience I would (unfortunately) have! ;( Poor Rya! I am sorry it has been so craptastic! I can't believe that they made the cast too tight? Lame-OH!!!
How long does the pink beast have to stay on? It's possible that I may be able to help with your furniture destruction...maybe... first you would need to go to the store (or your sock drawer) and find some cool long socks, women's size- or older kids...maybe? Anyway, if you cut the toes off-for her fingers, and put a thumb hole in the heel, that should cover her cast pretty well...at least then you could pick out a 'cast cover' for her it might cushion your furniture and you wouldn't be stuck with pink ALL the time! LOL I don't know if that will work for ya, but when Emily was little she burned her wrist and would NOT leave the bandage alone...so I did this with a sock and it totally worked great! :D
Good luck!!! :D

Pitcher family said...

I love how chubby Rya's arm is especially next to Elliott's. She looks like she is a trouble maker with that tattoo to go with her cast! Haha funny little girl.

Melissa said...

Oh my Lacey! You have your hands full with that girl!!

Janalyn and Rob said...

Poor girl! Hopefully the time passes quickly and it will be off before you (or she!) knows it. :)