Lance heard of a really cool place called Knob Hill and wanted us to drive out there a few weekends ago. Only problem, we had very vague directions. Long story short, we drove around on dirt "roads" for about two hours and never found the place. I was beyond car sick by the time we decided to park the cars and just get out and build a fire. Oh well, once the fire was going and we warmed up we had fun!
The girls climbing the hills. They were of course filthy by the time we left!
Rya eating one of daddy's special pies! He was so excited for all of us to try them... I think they just tasted like toast! Obviously Rya liked hers though!

Amber and Ethan came with us, I feel bad all we did was drive them all over!! And if you can't tell, we were pretty cold!! I don't think miss Kenna was though... look how warm and bundled she was, lucky girl!
The girls climbing the hills. They were of course filthy by the time we left!
Rya eating one of daddy's special pies! He was so excited for all of us to try them... I think they just tasted like toast! Obviously Rya liked hers though!
Amber and Ethan came with us, I feel bad all we did was drive them all over!! And if you can't tell, we were pretty cold!! I don't think miss Kenna was though... look how warm and bundled she was, lucky girl!





0 comments:
Post a Comment