A few weeks ago we went up to Valley of Fire with some fun friends!! We happened to pick the windiest weekend ever!!!! But is was still super fun!
We took the kids on a walk so we could do some exploring, this is actually on the way back to camp! Look at all those cute kids!
At the top pf the stairs. There were a bunch of pictures in the rock, the kids weren't all that impressed, they just thought someone colored all over.. big deal!! Silly kids! Elliott, KellyJo, Amber and Kenna, Luke, Me and Rya and Jared.
Cute friends!
We hiked up over the top of some rocks and were surprised to find this little whole with water in it! It was actually pretty deep, the kids thought it was pretty neat!
All the kids by the water.
The kids had so much fun climbing all over the rocks! Surprisingly none of them got hurt!
They all look pretty grumpy....they really did have fun though! Maybe they were tired at this point!
This is actually when we first got there. Amber and I and the kids went up early in the morning to save a couple spots since it is first come first serve. Luckily we got the last two spots!! The kids had fun while we waited for the daddies, the Poulsens and the Robison's to make it up. I am so happy we went up, although I wish it wasn't so windy. The tent actually blew over with the girls inside of it and they were so scared and crying and wanting to go home after that! I was tempted to go home myself because it was beyond windy!! I didn't sleep all night! The next morning we got up and did a little hike and then it was way too windy again so we went home earlier than I was planning! Oh well! i still love Valley of Fire and can't wait to go back up again!!
We took the kids on a walk so we could do some exploring, this is actually on the way back to camp! Look at all those cute kids!
At the top pf the stairs. There were a bunch of pictures in the rock, the kids weren't all that impressed, they just thought someone colored all over.. big deal!! Silly kids! Elliott, KellyJo, Amber and Kenna, Luke, Me and Rya and Jared.
Cute friends!
We hiked up over the top of some rocks and were surprised to find this little whole with water in it! It was actually pretty deep, the kids thought it was pretty neat!
All the kids by the water.
The kids had so much fun climbing all over the rocks! Surprisingly none of them got hurt!
They all look pretty grumpy....they really did have fun though! Maybe they were tired at this point!
This is actually when we first got there. Amber and I and the kids went up early in the morning to save a couple spots since it is first come first serve. Luckily we got the last two spots!! The kids had fun while we waited for the daddies, the Poulsens and the Robison's to make it up. I am so happy we went up, although I wish it wasn't so windy. The tent actually blew over with the girls inside of it and they were so scared and crying and wanting to go home after that! I was tempted to go home myself because it was beyond windy!! I didn't sleep all night! The next morning we got up and did a little hike and then it was way too windy again so we went home earlier than I was planning! Oh well! i still love Valley of Fire and can't wait to go back up again!!




2 comments:
Oh my gosh that picture with the kids sitting in the chairs is hilarious! They look like mini adults!
I've never been to Valley of Fire (I'm not even sure what or where that is) You guys are always doing so many fun things!
So I have a pic. of the kids on the chairs with the same sad faces... I think they were hungry! Good times!
Post a Comment