We signed Elliott up this year and she is LOVING it!! Her coach is awesome and so great with the kids! The league we signed her up with is super intense, we have two games a week and a practice. Everyone has to have a special patch on their uniform to play, like I did in ASA, and in order to coach or help in anyway you have to be badged and be all official!! I never knew T-ball could be so intense! She loves it though and I love watching her so that is all that matters!
Warming up before the first game. I never thought it would be cold for spring ball in Vegas but the first few weeks were all pretty chilly! I am sure by the end of the season we will be begging for the cooler weather!
Still warming up!! Elliott is so funny, I think she gets a little embarrassed with everyone watching her! She always has this silly grin and her tongue sticking out!
Getting ready to bat!
She made it to first base! YAy! Go Elliott!! She is such a funny girl, and a little bit timid! The first few weeks of games she would sort of trot or skip to first base, I think she was afraid of getting hit by the ball! She is doing better now!
Elliott's biggest fan!! Rya is such a trooper! It is hard being the second child and having to go to all the big sisters things and just have to watch! She will have her chance soon though!
Henderson Little League had a big opening night over at the CSN baseball field. They had all the teams in the league walk out and they read all the kids and coaches names. There were tons of kids! All the teams had a big banner they carried and had the name of their team sponsors on their uniforms... yes, sponsors for t-ball!
This is only about half the teams!
Looking super cute in her new Yankees uniform!! I love it!
What a pretty girl!
I know, enough, I just think she is so stinking cute in her uniform!
Here is the team banner. All the kids names are on it! Oh, and notice all the bat bags hanging on the fence, yep, the kids on her team all have bags and bats and batters gloves and helmets... it is crazy for five year olds!! I didn't even know if she needed cleats, but we ended up getting some at savers for like four dollars.... steal!!
Here they all are getting a big pep talk from coach Jared! Elliott loves him!
Elliott up to bat!
Obviously she made it to first and is now one her way to second! The rules are pretty funny! They don't count any outs, all the players just bat and then they switch teams. They don't keep score, which is probably good. In the next couple if weeks they are going to take the T away and have the coach pitch to them!
Elliott playing pitcher. I wish you could see but I am pretty sure her friend Luke is playing first base. I am so glad we decided to do T-ball with Luke!! It is fun for her to have a friend and for me to have someone to chat with! I asked Elliott what her favorite position to play is and she said first base and catcher!! All these pictures are of the first few games, I need to take more and add them!!
Warming up before the first game. I never thought it would be cold for spring ball in Vegas but the first few weeks were all pretty chilly! I am sure by the end of the season we will be begging for the cooler weather!
Still warming up!! Elliott is so funny, I think she gets a little embarrassed with everyone watching her! She always has this silly grin and her tongue sticking out!
Getting ready to bat!
She made it to first base! YAy! Go Elliott!! She is such a funny girl, and a little bit timid! The first few weeks of games she would sort of trot or skip to first base, I think she was afraid of getting hit by the ball! She is doing better now!
Elliott's biggest fan!! Rya is such a trooper! It is hard being the second child and having to go to all the big sisters things and just have to watch! She will have her chance soon though!
Henderson Little League had a big opening night over at the CSN baseball field. They had all the teams in the league walk out and they read all the kids and coaches names. There were tons of kids! All the teams had a big banner they carried and had the name of their team sponsors on their uniforms... yes, sponsors for t-ball!
This is only about half the teams!
Looking super cute in her new Yankees uniform!! I love it!
What a pretty girl!
I know, enough, I just think she is so stinking cute in her uniform!
Here is the team banner. All the kids names are on it! Oh, and notice all the bat bags hanging on the fence, yep, the kids on her team all have bags and bats and batters gloves and helmets... it is crazy for five year olds!! I didn't even know if she needed cleats, but we ended up getting some at savers for like four dollars.... steal!!
Here they all are getting a big pep talk from coach Jared! Elliott loves him!
Elliott up to bat!
Obviously she made it to first and is now one her way to second! The rules are pretty funny! They don't count any outs, all the players just bat and then they switch teams. They don't keep score, which is probably good. In the next couple if weeks they are going to take the T away and have the coach pitch to them!
Elliott playing pitcher. I wish you could see but I am pretty sure her friend Luke is playing first base. I am so glad we decided to do T-ball with Luke!! It is fun for her to have a friend and for me to have someone to chat with! I asked Elliott what her favorite position to play is and she said first base and catcher!! All these pictures are of the first few games, I need to take more and add them!!




4 comments:
OH man! So cute Lacey! I didn't know it was so intense. Why is everything in Vegas so involved and crazy?? I guess as long as they have fun! She is so dang cute in her uniform, I am glad you posted pics so I could see that cute face of hers!
Oh that is so cute! I didn't know it was a co-ed team. FUN FUN FUN!
Thanks so much for sharing those fun, fun pictures. She looks so dang cute and totally official. We miss seeing all of you. Give everyone a hug for us.
Dang that's some serious stuff! Looks like she's takin after her mama!
Post a Comment