CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day....

I LOOOOOOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! Have I already mentioned that?? I was so excited for Christmas morning I didn't even care that the kids were in my room at 6:00! I couldn't wait for them to see what Santa had brought them! Rya left both of the girls this wiggle car... they love it! It was the first thing they found, I guess it was too big for Santa to wrap!
Next they moved on to their stockings! They both got a lot of candy, a cutie and a coloring book and a couple other little things.

Rya showing us what she got!

Then for the real fun... opening the mountain of gifts!! The girls were really good at taking turns and watching each other open.... they were always so excited for each other! Santa brought Rya this really fun mechanic set!
I don't know who was more excited, Rya or Elliott about Elliott's new littlest pet shop, she LOVES them right now!

Cheesy little Rya! She got a great big dump truck from Santa! She has had a lot of fun with it outside!
Taking a picture break!! I got a few fun things this year too! I got a new Mp3 player and a car adapter for it! I got some jeans, a calendar, a new game and a few other things! Lance got a ladder, a gift card to start a new fish tank, a pedometer ( I got one too!), a new game and a few other things too!
Rya with all her fun things! She got: a lot of games, her dump truck, mechanic set, paint, books, lots of clothes and her wiggle car! Thanks Santa!

Elliott got some games, her littlest pet shop, dress up clothes, lots of clothes, lots of art supplies, new boots and a bakugan. We also got new DVD players for the car since our old ones broke!
After opening presents we had a yummy Christmas breakfast casserole. After that we just had a great lazy letting the kids play with their new toys and we all had a nice long nap!! I love nice relaxing Christmases!
Look at all those little animals! They had so much playing with them all day!

Santa brought the girls some princess fingernails in their stocking, they thought they were so neat! Too bad I have been finding them all over the house!!

The nice thing about Christmas in Vegas is you can still play outside!! The girls spent all afternoon outside on their new wiggle car! They were so funny to watch!!
Weeeeeee!! ha! We had a nice Christmas dinner with ham and all kinds of other yummy stuff! Christmas was so much fun this year, we were truly blessed with all the things we were able to do as a family and give to each other! After all the kids were tucked in bed I packed us all up and we headed to Utah in the morning!! More on that later!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute pictures, it looks like you guys had a Great Christmas!!
You are such a cute Mom with such a cute family!

Melissa said...

FUN!! Ryker has a wiggle car too! We love it! I like to hop on it from time to time too and take it for a spin... They are so fun! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Next time you guys are in town we need to get the girls together and go to dinner!