CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas in Utah.....

The day after Christmas we made the trip up to Utah to visit family for about a week! We LOVE seeing our family and we really miss them!We did Christmas with my family the night we got in, it was so fun to see everyone, even grandma swim swim came! My mom made us a yummy dinner... look at all those people, our family is getting so big!Elliott and Logan are cheesers!!ha!
Then we opened presents! We exchange cousin gifts, sister gifts and we get presents from grandma and grandpa too! These dress up shoes were from my mom and dad to go with her pretty new Cinderella dress!

Here is a new game foe Elliott and a whole box full of Hello kitty stuff from Grandma and Grandpa!! There is no way I can remember everything we got but I will try to remember some!! Rya got: a new baby high chair from Logan, dress ups from g &g, lots of really cute clothes and a fun Chinese umbrella from Gentry! Elliott got new slippers from Karsyn, lots of Hello kitty stuff, a game, lots of really cute clothes from g & g, and an umbrella from Gentry. I am sure I am missing a lot!! I got a new hat from Chels and Kurt, some clothes from my parents and they are helping me print my blog! Lance got clothes from my parents and a new cast iron skillet from Chels and Kurt! We are always way to spoiled by out family!

The cute cousins had so much fun playing with all their new toys!! They are so cute together!

Elliott thinks the twins are dolls and carries them around everywhere!!

Sunday morning we went to my parents church and the girls wore their cute Christmas dresses again, this time we got some pictures!! Rya and her cheese is so funny!! Aren't my girls beautiful??!!
I had to throw a picture in that you could see their whole outfits!! Thanks to both grandmas for buying their dresses!
Cute little Rya showing me the snow on her shoe! She thought the snow was pretty funny!
After church we went to the Wehrle's house for some yummy dinner and opening presents!! We had a lot of fun and got really spoiled there too! Our families are way to good to us!! Rya got a new coat from Lace and Blake, a movie, some clothes and some other fun stuff!! Elliott got a cute coat from Lace and Blake, a movie and some really cute clothes and lots of other fun stuff from g & g Wehrle!! Lance and I got a new table and an easy up, and lance got a new drop light and I got a cook book and new knives!! Lace and Blake gave us a gift card for a date night and a fun new address stamp! Thanks so much for everything guys!!
My new knives!! I am so excited!!

Rya crashed right on the floor during all the excitement! poor thing was just having way to much fun!
I think every year I say there is no reason for me to buy my girls anything for Christmas because they get sooo much from all of our family!! What a fun 2nd and 3rd Christmas in Utah!


3 comments:

Megs said...

Lacey your girls are SO CUTE!!! :D I love your Christmas pix, so fun! I know that you managed to cut your finger badly with those new knives...they are the exact SAME sharp knives that I have and LOVE! LOL I actually cut my index finger from pushing on the BACK of the bread knife! :D Watch out for that! :D I hope you are all healed up now. Thanks for sharing your fun Christmas adventures! :D How cool to print up your blog, what program/site are you going to be using to do that? I should do the same, let me know will ya? tootles! ;)

Grand Pooba said...

Awwwwww! It's kind of disturbing you are excited to get really sharp knives for christmas! Ok just kidding, I'm just jealous, my knives have had it!

Your girls look so cute!

The Webber's said...

Looks like you guys had a super fun Christmas! I can't believe how big little Rya looks! I guess it has been a long time since we saw her! I am way curious about printing your blog. What site are you going to use? I really want to do mine, but I have no clue where to start. Let me know who you use and if you like it! We may be coming to Vegas next month, so maybe we can meet up!