We had such a fun month!! There is always something going on in Vegas!! Lance had a lot of time off in December too so he was able to make it to pretty much everything... such a great change from the last few years when he was always studying for blocks!!
We went to the winterfest parade in Henderson! The girls had fun watching all the "floats" and bands and animals go by them! I had to throw this picture in to prove that the girls had fun.... since the next one....
DOESN'T! Elliott was being a little stinker and wanted to be sooo grouchy!
Santa came to visit our ward Christmas party! all the kids were super excited! Elliott said after to me, "mom, that wasn't the real Santa... did you see that guys beard??" funny girl! Oh, and please ignore Rya's outfit! We had a HUGE code brown emergency right before Santa showed up! Ya, I thought kids grew out of that when they were babies, guess not! It was terrible! The clothes she has on were all I could find in the car, nice.
We love to go down to see the display at the Bellagio, especially at Christmas! We went with Robison's, Featherstone's and Bevell's! I am so glad we have so many good friends to share our Christmas fun with! Look how cute my family is!! How did I get so lucky! I love them!!
All the kids, and me, checking out the flowers!
This whole snowman was made out of flowers! It was really neat!
All the kids, minus the babies, relaxing by the flowers! They are so funny!
You can't go to the Bellagio with out seeing the fountains! I love seeing them even though I have seen them a hundred times! This is me and Lance pretending... and wishing we were in Paris! SOMEDAY!
The one and only picture we took before church when the girls wore their Christmas dresses! Isn't she gorgeous?? Rya was a stinker and wouldn't cooperate... I got some in Utah though!
We made yummy cookies for Santa with Karlie and Avery!! (Sorry Barlow's for the naked girls!) The girls had a lot of fun making a big mess!
We went to the winterfest parade in Henderson! The girls had fun watching all the "floats" and bands and animals go by them! I had to throw this picture in to prove that the girls had fun.... since the next one....
DOESN'T! Elliott was being a little stinker and wanted to be sooo grouchy!
Santa came to visit our ward Christmas party! all the kids were super excited! Elliott said after to me, "mom, that wasn't the real Santa... did you see that guys beard??" funny girl! Oh, and please ignore Rya's outfit! We had a HUGE code brown emergency right before Santa showed up! Ya, I thought kids grew out of that when they were babies, guess not! It was terrible! The clothes she has on were all I could find in the car, nice.
We love to go down to see the display at the Bellagio, especially at Christmas! We went with Robison's, Featherstone's and Bevell's! I am so glad we have so many good friends to share our Christmas fun with! Look how cute my family is!! How did I get so lucky! I love them!!
All the kids, and me, checking out the flowers!
This whole snowman was made out of flowers! It was really neat!
All the kids, minus the babies, relaxing by the flowers! They are so funny!
You can't go to the Bellagio with out seeing the fountains! I love seeing them even though I have seen them a hundred times! This is me and Lance pretending... and wishing we were in Paris! SOMEDAY!
The one and only picture we took before church when the girls wore their Christmas dresses! Isn't she gorgeous?? Rya was a stinker and wouldn't cooperate... I got some in Utah though!
We made yummy cookies for Santa with Karlie and Avery!! (Sorry Barlow's for the naked girls!) The girls had a lot of fun making a big mess!





0 comments:
Post a Comment