I have such an amazing family, and when I say family I mean mine and Lance's!! We are so lucky to have families that like each other and can hang out together! When we were deciding what to do for New Year's this year we decided we wanted to be with both families! It was so much fun! We went to the Wehrle's house and played all night! Gaylene has such a fun game room with plenty of room and even more things to do! My whole family was there except Chels and Kurt and the babies and all of Lance's was there! We had fun and we even made it to midnight with no tantrums from any of the kids!!
Elliott and Gen playing basketball. Elliott plays pretty good, maybe she will be a basketball girl, we can only hope!!
Grandma Wehrle busted out a whole bag of New Years stuff and the girls were all in heaven! They wore them all night long, okay, some of us wore them too!!
Elliott, Rya, Logan and Makinlee in their masks and other fun stuff! Don't those masks look so funny!! They loved them!
Rya was the cheerleader all night! Everyone was playing pool and she would run around cheering with her horns!
My silly dad!!
Our handicapped family picture!! I think this is hilarious!! I think I needed a bigger mask and Elliott's is totally crooked!!
Me kicking Lance butt at basketball, okay he may have beat me a couple of times, but only because he is a total ball hog!! Love you babe!!
Looking good in my mask! ha! This is actually my snorkel.... see the straw! We played Quelf later on and I had to make a snorkel and wear it the rest of the game! Not too hard since we were wearing those masks most of the night anyway!
I can't remember what Ron had to do but I am loving the toilet paper look! Oh, and the magnifying glass!!
Elliott wearing all the paper, we made such a huge mess in Grandma Wehrle's house!!
Me and Hailey dancing like we were at senior prom!! Good thing I got that card with my cute sister and not someone else!! We had so much fun playing quelf, if you have never played it you can come over anytime and play it with us!!
Getting close to midnight.... all of us getting our masks on and getting ready to go cheer!! Do you love Elliott and her posing! Cute girl!
Hailey and Clayton in their masks, Clay kind of looks like Zorro!!haha!
At midnight we went outside and did a lot of yelling and then Blake lit a bunch of fireworks. The kids thought they were cool because they went up in the sky! Then the girls had fun throwing snow balls for the last time before we went back to Vegas!! We had such a great night with our family! Almost everyone I love was in that room that night, how lucky am I??? Thanks for letting us crash (and trash) you house Gaylene!! We had so much fun!!
Elliott and Gen playing basketball. Elliott plays pretty good, maybe she will be a basketball girl, we can only hope!!
Grandma Wehrle busted out a whole bag of New Years stuff and the girls were all in heaven! They wore them all night long, okay, some of us wore them too!!
Elliott, Rya, Logan and Makinlee in their masks and other fun stuff! Don't those masks look so funny!! They loved them!
Rya was the cheerleader all night! Everyone was playing pool and she would run around cheering with her horns!
My silly dad!!
Our handicapped family picture!! I think this is hilarious!! I think I needed a bigger mask and Elliott's is totally crooked!!
Me kicking Lance butt at basketball, okay he may have beat me a couple of times, but only because he is a total ball hog!! Love you babe!!
Looking good in my mask! ha! This is actually my snorkel.... see the straw! We played Quelf later on and I had to make a snorkel and wear it the rest of the game! Not too hard since we were wearing those masks most of the night anyway!
I can't remember what Ron had to do but I am loving the toilet paper look! Oh, and the magnifying glass!!
Elliott wearing all the paper, we made such a huge mess in Grandma Wehrle's house!!
Me and Hailey dancing like we were at senior prom!! Good thing I got that card with my cute sister and not someone else!! We had so much fun playing quelf, if you have never played it you can come over anytime and play it with us!!
Getting close to midnight.... all of us getting our masks on and getting ready to go cheer!! Do you love Elliott and her posing! Cute girl!
Hailey and Clayton in their masks, Clay kind of looks like Zorro!!haha!
At midnight we went outside and did a lot of yelling and then Blake lit a bunch of fireworks. The kids thought they were cool because they went up in the sky! Then the girls had fun throwing snow balls for the last time before we went back to Vegas!! We had such a great night with our family! Almost everyone I love was in that room that night, how lucky am I??? Thanks for letting us crash (and trash) you house Gaylene!! We had so much fun!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment