CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 18, 2010

2009 re-cap....

We had such a great year in 2009!! Here is a little re-cap!!
  • Lance finished is 2nd year of med school and started his 3rd.
  • Lance took his first year boards and got his score back and did great!
  • Lance started his rotations and he is liking them so much better than school work and tests!!
  • Elliott turned five this year!
  • Elliott had the cutest preschool graduation!
  • Elliott started kindergarten!! She rides the bus to school and her teacher is Ms. Helch!
  • Rya turned 2 this year!
  • Rya is talking like crazy and is all of the sudden so big now!
  • I still stay home, even though it is just me and Rya now, and I love it!!
  • We were so blessed to have another great year!! I love my family and can't wait to see what 2010 brings!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your girls are beautiful! They are a good mix between the two of you. Has Lance decided what he's going to do yet? I really wish we could hang out with you guys. We pretty much have the same life- just different places. I miss your family. I think I'm going to go visit your parents the next time I'm home.

Grand Pooba said...

I can't believe you have a kindergartner! You and Lance have the cutest family, you are so lucky!

shayne said...

I used blurb to print out my blog. I got in the mail today and LOVE it....I'm telling you this because I know you are doing it too. It was pretty expensive, but SO worth it!

ashley said...

Hi Lace! I can't believe how big Elliot is. And I am still dying over that beautiful little Rya. She is seriously something else! Glad to see that your year went so well!