CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Am I really this far Behind???

I think this is the farthest I have ever been behind on my blog!! I have been working on my blog book since Christmas and ignoring my blog! I am still not done but I am determined to blog before I forget everything!!
Anyway, I think January is my very least favorite month! It is always such a huge let down from all the holidays! We really didn't do much and I only took these few picture, sad! We tried to do a few things here and there like going to the park, and the nature preserve and pump it up!
We had fun at pump it up since the whole family was able to come... yes Lance as well! The girls climbing up the tramp ropes.
Jumping in the bounce house!

Down the big slide!

Even mommy got in on the fun! We had such a fun night at pump it up! And that sums up January, how sad!




2 comments:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Hey you should plan to have your next baby in Jan so you can have some excitment after the holidays... it sure was a crazy month for us :) !

Megs said...

I totally understand what you mean, I have been SO BAD about updating my blog...I blame facebook for being much easier and faster! ;) How is the Blog book coming? That really is a brilliant idea, I would LOVE to see it when you are all done! :D
And just LOOOOK at you girl, you are lookin' SMOKIN'! YAY, I have GOT to get back on the excercise wagon, it is just soooo easy to slip off! ;) Nice to catch up with you via the blog...your girls are getting so big so FAST! C ya later! :D