CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Front Runner....

We took the Front Runner down to Salt lake and went to the museum one day and it was so fun! The kids thought it was so great! They could lookout the window and walk around and not be strapped in their car seats!!
Waiting for the train to come. It started snowing pretty good, as you can see I was not prepared, all I had was my hoodie!! At least the kids had their big coats on!

We went to help Hailey with the kids since it was snowing and she was all alone!! The kids thought the snow was great!

Running around...still waiting!
When was the last time there was a picture of just me on here? I don't know but here I am!!

It's here!! Getting on!

Cute little Rya and Kinlee! I am so glad they are such cute friends now!

My pretty girls!!
Hailey, Wyatt, mom and Kinlee!
My cute little fam! Yes!! Lance had the day off and was able to come with us! i was so happy!!
All the kids on the way home! Chels and Kurt just met us down at the museum so they didn't ride the train with us. They did ride with us home though!! Kids everywhere!! We had so much fun on the front runner and I can't wait to do it again next time we are home!!

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Lace! What a great picture of you on here! You look awesome!!! That was so fun even though you didn't get as cool of a picture as I did with the butt crack and pee pants! haha!

ashley said...

How fun! The front runner is such a fun thing for the kids... and the grownups! And that is such a gorgeous picture of you. Way to go finally being in one and looking so hottie!

St. Jeor Family said...

I love your hair! It looks so cute! Brantley loves the front runner too.

Robison Fam. said...

Great pic. of you Lacey! Maybe we will have to try riding that next time we are in Utah!