Lance did a GI rotation in Utah for the whole month of February. He was gone for the first couple of weeks while the girls and I stayed in Vegas. We then met him up there for the last couple weeks of February. It was really hard not having Lance here, I really don't know how single moms do it! Lance has been gone before but this is the first time I was alone with the girls in Vegas for so long. We did survive though!! We tried to do a few fun things to keep us busy! We went to the park a lot. We hung out with lots of fun friends. Elliott had her Valentines party at school. We made lots of fun Valentines Day crafts and special Valentines to take with us to Utah and for Elliott's class. We made yummy fortune cookies for daddy. And we made Valentines cookies.... how these are the only pictures I took I will never know!! Oh well!
The girls decorating the cookies!
And eating the frosting, yum! This is why we don't share our cookies with other people!
Elliott concentrating!
My favorite little girls! WE tried to stay busy while daddy was gone but all along we were counting down the days before our trip to Utah!
The girls decorating the cookies!
And eating the frosting, yum! This is why we don't share our cookies with other people!
Elliott concentrating!
My favorite little girls! WE tried to stay busy while daddy was gone but all along we were counting down the days before our trip to Utah!




0 comments:
Post a Comment