CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Snowmobiling!!

We went up to Park City with all the Wehrle's and went snowmobiling! It was soooo much fun! Our good friends Jenny and Brad own a lodge and run snowmobile tours and they were nice enough to take us all over!! You guys are so great!! Me and Lance in our gear!! yes I know I look like a big fat marshmallow!! Lance looks like he is hugging another man! ha!
Here we all are loaded in the van!!
I am smiling behind my gator!! I stopped smiling for pictures when I figured no one could see my mouth anyway! ha!
Me, lance, Blake, Lacey, Gaylene and Ron!! We are ready!!
Getting our instructions! Rod and Tyce took us all over too! They were all so good! I was a little chicken a long time but I got the hang of it by the end!
Me and Lance!
It was so dark on the way back and it was getting dark but surprisingly I wasn't cold at all! Brad took us down in between all these trees on the way back, it was so neat! He must be pretty trusting because I really thought I was going to hit a few of the trees... I am not so good at steering! Oh and I better mention that I did roll my snowmobile... but it was in like slow motion and I jumped off. Lance says I just stood up and fell but he doesn't know!! I will say I haven't seen Lance move that fast in a long time... as soon as I fell he jumped of his machine and came to my rescue, even though I was just laughing! After we were done we all went to dinner and it was so fun to hang out... oh and no kids, yay!! Jenny, Brad, Rod and Tyce you guys are so awesome! We had so much fun and we owe you guys big!!




3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I am so jealous, that looks like so much fun! I have a feeling I'm wouldn't be too great at steering either!

ashley said...

That looks SO fun! I have never been but now I really want to!

And I've never been to the Gateway Museum-it looks awesome!

Brad and Jen said...

Great Pics! Thanks so much for coming up! We truly enjoyed your company and the many laughs! You guys are always welcome up here--maybe this summer you should come Horseback Riding! Next time we are in Vegas we will call ya!