CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Valentine's Day....

We were in Utah for Valentine's day this year. It was really nice! Lance and I were able to go to dinner and a movie without the kids!! No rushing, no worrying... just fun! Lance and I went to Texas Roadhouse and ate until we were sick, and then we went and saw Sherlock Holmes. Then, as if we hadn't had enough to eat, we went to Jake's over the top for shakes!! We had a fun night!!We got the girls a little bit for V-day too! Rya checking out all her yummy candy, that is her favorite part! She also got a book, a dress and some Hello Kitty socks! Grandma and Grandpa also gave them a book and Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle sent them some fun stuff in the mail!
Elliott got a book, a pair of shorts and some socks with all her candy as well! I gave lance a new wallet and some fortune cookies and some roaster almonds. He gave me a salad spinner (which I have been begging for!) and this awesome heart he made out of wood, I don't have a picture but I should, I love it!!

Getting ready for church!

My mom does a big red dinner every V-day and we aren't usually there but we were this year!! yay!! This is a pretty bad picture but it is the best we have!

And, after dinner the attempt at getting all the kids to look at once... never going to happen!!Oh well, they are all so cute it doesn't matter!!





2 comments:

ashley said...

You guys always do the funnest things for holidays. I love how you make them so special for the kids (and the grown ups:)). And i love that last picture of all the little girls and then there is the one boy. So cute!


When I die I want to be buried with Texas Roadhouse rolls.

Grand Pooba said...

Okay so Al and I went to Texas Roadhouse last night and I filled up on rolls and cinnamon butter. Then I got some to go.

LOL!