Happy Birthday Grandma Wehrle! Grandma had a birthday while we were in Utah! We went over and made dinner and Grandpa got cake!
Grandma blowing out the candles.
Yum!!
Rya gets so tired and sooo grouchy while we are in Utah because she never takes a nap. The is Rya totally asleep at my mom's bar! I don't know how she slept like that! I have had babies fall asleep in high chairs but never at a bar!! Crazy girl!
Grandma blowing out the candles.
Yum!!
Rya gets so tired and sooo grouchy while we are in Utah because she never takes a nap. The is Rya totally asleep at my mom's bar! I don't know how she slept like that! I have had babies fall asleep in high chairs but never at a bar!! Crazy girl!




1 comments:
Ouch! Rya! I am surprised she didn't get a black eye sleeping like that.
Post a Comment