Yep, still Utah posts... We went Ice Skating at the Ice Sheet one day and it was so fun! Pretty much my whole family came, except my dad. And Lance's mom came and Kurt's sister Rachael! It was so much fun! I haven't been ice skating in years but it was great!
Getting ready to skate! Rya was pretty funny walking around in her skates.
Elliott trying them out!
Elliott did so good! She held our hands for the first bit but then she could totally do it on her own! I was super impressed! She was pretty proud of herself!
I don't know why I didn't turn this picture! Anyway, Elliott skating with Grandma Wehrle!
Daddy and his girls!
Mommy and Rya! This is pretty much how Rya went the whole time, someone would hold her hands push her! Either that or she wanted to be carried, which I couldn't do very well, I was too off balance and thought I was going to fall!
A rare family shot!
Mommy and Elliott!
Grandma Wehrle pushing Rya around the ice.
Gentry's turn!! I don't know why I don't have more pictures of the rest of the group! The cute babies all skated too, I can't believe they had skates to fit the twins and Wyatt! They were pretty cute out there! Kinlee and Logan did great skating to! We all had so much fun and I can't wait to try again next year!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I haven't been ice skating in forever! That looks like so much fun! Next year I'll be expecting an invite. ;o)
Post a Comment