CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A little bit of everything...

We have done a lot of fun things the last few months and I have several random pictures that I thought were fun. None of them were blog worthy by themselves but together......We made Carmel apples a few nights ago! We had so much Halloween candy just sitting around I thought we could put it to good use! We all chose our candy of choice and I crunched it all up and rolled it onto our Carmel apples! It was really fun and yummy but really messy! Here is Elliott rolling her apple in butterfinger! What a pro!
This was right before we started rolling! Side note: see those flowers on the table! Lance brought them home for me after blocks on Friday! What a good guy! He said he knew I had a hard week, the sad thing is his was probably much worse than mine but I complain a lot more than he does!


The girls playing outside! I have loved the weather we have had! I can just leave the back door open and the girls can run in and out all day!

I LOVE taking bath pictures! They are always so cute because my kids are always so happy in the bath! I don't do bubbles baths very often but I decided to this night and Rya loved it! This is her giving me a big kiss! I love those lips!!


I love this little bubble diaper! Cute little bum!

And Gentry came to visit the first of October. I already mentioned she came to Disneyland with us but we did a lot of other fun things while she was here! We made some yummy Halloween "drippy" cookies! I call them drippy because I made the frosting a little too runny and ran out of powdered sugar so I couldn't thicken it up! They were still good though!

I bought some curlers for Elliott because she always wants curly hair and I never have time to curl the whole thing! It took me forever to get these in and them she said they were hurting to she wanted them out! What a waste of time! Oh well, she looks cute with them in!


Elliott loves to paint on her easel so she talked Gen into painting with her! My little artist!


We went down to the strip one night while Gen was here too. We went to Ceasers and watched the little show they have there. It was pretty intense and I think both girls were a little nervous about it.


Here we are in front of the moving statues. I think this is after the show. They are both looking a little worried.

Rya is very into hiding these days. One day I was looking everywhere for her and could not find her. It was totally quite and I was starting to get a little worried. I looked in her room and happened to see a little finger poke out from under the bed! Surprise! This is now one of her favorite places to be. I think it is because she is bound to find a lost Binky or two under there. She will sit under there and suck on her Binky until I catch her and make her put it back in her bed! Sneaky little girl!











2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

All those pics are blog worthy :)

I have to tell you I was going through some really old shoeboxes I found at my mom's house and one was full of notes that friends had written me in Jr. High and High School. Remember writing notes?

Well I found a couple from you in there, they were pretty funny! Ah, the good old days when we all we worried about was what boy we were going to like that week!

Pitcher family said...

I don't know about those naked bath pictures Lacey! Guess what? We got the house in South Weber! We close at the end of the month, maybe sooner! I can't wait to come down for Thanksgiving, it is going to be our only trip for a long time. I will call you later K