Yes.. I was one of the crazies that stayed up waaaaayy past her bed time to see TWILIGHT last night at 12:01!!!! It was so fun! I put the kids to bed kissed Lance goodbye and headed out with a bunch of other old ladies... okay not old but we certainly were not the little tweens who were there! I have to say the movies was cute... a little disappointing , although I was anticipating that, but still good and sooo fun! I have never done a midnight movie before and it was fun! Everyone was screaming and clapping and cheering throughout the whole movie... it made it pretty entertaining! So many girls were wearing cute shirts and were sooo in to it! I had fun just people watching! I was surprisingly awake, which if any of you know me that is a huge feat!! Now I am going to have to go read the book again... oh, and take a nap!Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight....
Yes.. I was one of the crazies that stayed up waaaaayy past her bed time to see TWILIGHT last night at 12:01!!!! It was so fun! I put the kids to bed kissed Lance goodbye and headed out with a bunch of other old ladies... okay not old but we certainly were not the little tweens who were there! I have to say the movies was cute... a little disappointing , although I was anticipating that, but still good and sooo fun! I have never done a midnight movie before and it was fun! Everyone was screaming and clapping and cheering throughout the whole movie... it made it pretty entertaining! So many girls were wearing cute shirts and were sooo in to it! I had fun just people watching! I was surprisingly awake, which if any of you know me that is a huge feat!! Now I am going to have to go read the book again... oh, and take a nap!Posted by Wehrle at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am a crazy too, but I liked the movie and had fun staying up past my bedtime. Although I don't think Edward is cute at all, what do you think? I am counting down the week until we come to your house! YAY!
You are crazy. But I heard it was so worth it. Sounds like fun.
I'm going to go see it tonight. I can't wait!
Me Too!! I agree, a little disappointing but still fun!
Post a Comment