CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Moving on....

Although I don't necessarily agree with all of his policies I am excited to have a change in the White House! I am also so happy to see all the history that is taking place!
I am however soooooo glad that election time is over! I am so sick of all the ads. Not only the presidential ads but the local ads.
The other night my parents and I were talking about the election and talking about Obama and Elliott says: "his friend is, I'm John McCain and I approve this message!" Um.... I think she has seen too many ads and we don't even watch that much TV!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad it's all over!

Stevenson Family said...

Lace,
I'll email you more info about music makers. It's really fun, free, and um....fun!!

Grand Pooba said...

I hear ya!