We had such a fun Halloween this year! It was made extra special because Grandma and Grandpa were able to come down for a visit and go trick or treating with us!! I am usually so good about taking pictures everywhere I go but for some reason I dropped the ball on Halloween. I only took these few while we were at home.
Here is my silly Rya. She is a witch but refused to keep her hat on so we turned her into a punk witch... I should have measured her hair, it was pretty high!

All week long Elliott was a "pretty witch" but for Halloween she wanted to be a scary witch. She wanted to "scare all her friends!" I think we got her scary enough! Who needs a wig when you can get your own hair to do this?!!

Elliott in her full costume! I loved this costume, the little dress was so cute. She had so much fun trick or treating. Trunck or treat was kind of a mass of people but once we got out in the neighhborhood she had fun running from house to house with Luke and Jared.
Rya in her little costume. Elliott wore this when she was younger and I love it. So cute! Rya had fun getting all her candy. She didn't really get it at first but then she would put her bucket out and get her candy and do the Thank you sign! It was pretty funny! She knows what is in her bucket so when she sees it she freaks out and wants some candy!
Here is my silly Rya. She is a witch but refused to keep her hat on so we turned her into a punk witch... I should have measured her hair, it was pretty high!
All week long Elliott was a "pretty witch" but for Halloween she wanted to be a scary witch. She wanted to "scare all her friends!" I think we got her scary enough! Who needs a wig when you can get your own hair to do this?!!

Elliott in her full costume! I loved this costume, the little dress was so cute. She had so much fun trick or treating. Trunck or treat was kind of a mass of people but once we got out in the neighhborhood she had fun running from house to house with Luke and Jared.
Rya in her little costume. Elliott wore this when she was younger and I love it. So cute! Rya had fun getting all her candy. She didn't really get it at first but then she would put her bucket out and get her candy and do the Thank you sign! It was pretty funny! She knows what is in her bucket so when she sees it she freaks out and wants some candy!Halloween was so fun. We went to our wards trunk or treat and had some yummy chili. Then we went trick or treating around the neighborhood. We had a lot of fun. We only had three actual trick or treaters, two babies (Rya included) and about 10 adults walking around with us! It was a lot of fun! I didn't even get a picture of all their candy! Believe me it was PLENTY!
On a side note: We had so much fun this weekend with my parents here! We didn't do a whole lot but the girls loved seeing them! They spent Halloween with us, we went to the duck pond and we did a lot of fun shopping! Thanks so much for the fun visit! We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
On a side note: We had so much fun this weekend with my parents here! We didn't do a whole lot but the girls loved seeing them! They spent Halloween with us, we went to the duck pond and we did a lot of fun shopping! Thanks so much for the fun visit! We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Elliott is never very good at goodbyes and really tries to avoid them. She cried for a really long time after they left. She wanted them to stay forever... or at least have them take her with them. She told me she didn't care if she didn't see me for a long time, she wanted to be with Grandma! Sad. We love you guys!!




1 comments:
What a great Halloween!
Post a Comment