We have had such a fun Halloween season! I absolutely love Halloween and this year has been great so far! We have done so many things and it is not even Halloween yet!
Both of the girls are being witches this year. Elliott made my decision easy when she decided that is what she wanted to be, I already had a costume for Rya!
Doesn't she make the cutest little witch?! Elliott wore this costume when she was little and I love it!We went to the rec center and did a little trick-or-treating with some friends. This is the little group that came with us... they are so cute! We have such great friends!
We had a lot of fun, they got their candy and then they had little bounce houses set up for them to play on. After that we went to the park and had a picnic and played there!

I had a much needed girls night with a bunch of my friends. Lance took the girls to Green Valley Ranch and walked around and looked at all the decorations. They had a lot of fun! Lance is so great to let me go have fun night even though he is so loaded down with school work! I love you babe!
Carving pumpkins! I love carving pumpkins. We did four this year which was a little much since the girls can't do much but help gut them . Rya was putting all the seeds back into the pumpkins once we cleaned them out... so helpful!
Here we are with our finished pumpkins. Not to bad. We did have a little knife accident though... not one of the girls, Lance! He got a pretty deep cut when the knife slipped!
Elliott had a Halloween party at school! She had a lot of fun! Her she is with her friends Luke and Hannah before class!
Since our first attempt at a pumpkin patch didn't work out we decided to try this one. It isn't really a pumpkin patch but they did have a lot of really expensive pumpkins and lots of fun rides! We got a big group together and rode on all the rides.... no pumpkins though!!! Cute Rya went on all the rides too and had so much fun!
I love this picture, Elliott's face says it all!
Rya on the swings! She had so much fun!
Too bad you can't tell in this picture but they had music playing while we were there and Rya kept running off into the open and dancing by herself!
Here is my dark eyed little blondie! She looks so sweet!
After they were all done riding they got a little pumpkin and a bottle of water to take home. Here Elliott is with all the boys. Our group was much larger than this but this was all that would come over for the picture! I also have to say... do you notice that my girls are in tank tops and shorts still?! Yes, it was 90 degrees2 days before Halloween! We were all sweating to death! I am so ready for cooler weather! We did have fun though. They also had a bounce house and slide and a petting zoo.
I love this picture, Elliott's face says it all!
Rya on the swings! She had so much fun!
Too bad you can't tell in this picture but they had music playing while we were there and Rya kept running off into the open and dancing by herself!
Here is my dark eyed little blondie! She looks so sweet!
After they were all done riding they got a little pumpkin and a bottle of water to take home. Here Elliott is with all the boys. Our group was much larger than this but this was all that would come over for the picture! I also have to say... do you notice that my girls are in tank tops and shorts still?! Yes, it was 90 degrees2 days before Halloween! We were all sweating to death! I am so ready for cooler weather! We did have fun though. They also had a bounce house and slide and a petting zoo. I can't
wait for Halloween tomorrow! I will post some fun pictures of that!





4 comments:
It's still in the 90's for us too! It sucks. Pumpkin patch weather is supposed to be chilly, right?
My friend and I were just talking about how all of the pumpkin patches around here are more like mini carnivals than pumpkin patches. Ridiculous!
Oh I love those pictures and I love Elliot's hoola hoop skirt! If only you had a video camera there so we could all watch Rya dancing in the hay.
I think it's official, I've gotta move to Las Vegas so I can see kids actually trick or treating for real!
I love Elliott's witch costume, where did you get it, it is so cute! Rya looks too big, she needs to still be a baby. I was going to comment on the tank tops and shorts, how weird would that be! Enjoy the weekend with mom and dad and I didn't get the lotions to them because they didn't know if they were going to go until...well this morning so sorry I will have to mail them or bring them when we come down!Happy Halloween, we will miss you guys trick-or-treating!
Those girls make some darn cute witches. It looks like they lovedhalloween. Fun.
Post a Comment