I have been such a slacker lately with my blog! Last month was crazy, I don't know why, I don't think we did that much! We did however just get back from Utah! I LOVE going home! I look forward to it for weeks before we go! This trip was a little different. We went up specifically because my sister-in-law Lacey got married! I will post pictures of that soon.... Anyway, I drove up ALONE with the girls and Lance flew up the next week for the wedding! I am happy to say I survived the drive, not that I want to do it again anytime soon! The girls were pretty good, although Rya had her moments.
I am usually really good at taking pictures where ever we go but for some reason I didn't take a whole lot in Utah, except for at the wedding! If you are not in my family you will probably want stop reading this post now since the rest of it is pretty much just a bunch of family pics!
It is pretty hard to get seven kids under four to all look cute for a picture! As you can see there are only six kids here, oh yes, Rya has run off as usual! The rest of them look so cute though! I just love my nieces and nephew and I miss them so much when I am away! Elliott is holding Kennedy, Kinlee has Karsyn and Logan has Wyatt.
Three guys on a little couch! Don't ask how all three of these guys ended up snuggling up together on the little couch, I thought they were cute though so I had to take a picture, as usual I caught Kurt with his finger in his nose!
Poor Rya always has some kind of battle wound! This one happens to be a nasty one! Gentry's straightener fell of the counter onto Rya's foot and burned her pretty good. I only have a picture of the one side but the other side is also burned, just not as badly. The crazy girl barley cried and we never even noticed it until way later that night! She must have a high pain tolerance!
Cute little cousins! Elliott, Kinlee and Logan! There are now seven grandkids and they are pretty much separated into babies and big girls! Poor Kinlee wants to be with the big girls all the time now but they aren't always that nice to her! I hope Rya will be able to play with her soon and they can be the middle girls!!
This is my new nephew Wyatt Clayton Pitcher. He is so cute and looks exactly like his dad! It is so fun to have a boy in the family now, poor thing is completely out numbered! I couldn't get enough of him, he is such a good baby!
Of course Elliott is the little mother hen! She loved holding Wyatt and asked Hailey if we could bring him home to Vegas! She wants a baby brother so bad and always asks me when Heavenly Father is going to put one in my belly! (not anytime soon!)
We had a lot of fun playing in grandma's backyard! We are not used to all the green grass! The girls loved playing with the bikes and in the playhouse!
A bike for all the girls! Here are all the Big girls playing outside together, I think they were even getting along!
We had a lot of fun in Utah! I got some good shopping in, much to Lance's disappointment, and we saw some good friends and most of all we got to visit and play with the ones we love! I will post pictures of the wedding soon so you can all see what a beautiful bride Lacey was!




3 comments:
I loved seeing all of your picts even though I'm not a member of your clan! And I didn't know you guys finally got a boy in the family. How fun! (poor out numbered little fella):) We made a good attempt to get together too. A- for effort. Maybe one of these times it will actually happen!
Looks like a fun trip. One of these times we need to get together!
hey its good to hear from you! Your girls are adorable and I can't believe how many cousins they have in your family!
And what? The Robison family has a boy grandson? I don't believe it.
Tell Lance hi for me!
Post a Comment