CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day two...Disneyland!!!

The Happiest place on Earth!!!

I don't know who was more excited for Disney land, me or Elliott but neither of us slept very well the night before because we were so excited! I LOVE Disneyland! This year was even more exciting because Elliott is at such a great age! She was so excited! It was so fun going during Halloween time, it was decorated so cool! I have posted about a million pictures but I couldn't decide!!
Getting ready to go though the gates! As you can see we are all in hoodies, it was pretty chilly and there was a wind advisory that day. It didn't last though, I think we took our hoodies off after a few hours!
Look at how cute all those pumpkins are! They were all cut into the Disney characters! Don't these two look excited!!
Can't miss the traditional picture in front of the castle! Elliott was so excited when she saw the princess castle!!
Rya and daddy waiting in line for the first ride, Peters Pan. I don't think Rya really knew what was going on but she had fun!
Daddy and Elliott getting in the big pirate ship at Peter Pan's Adventure.
I was really worried about Rya and here being so tired by the end of the day. She is a terrible sleeper unless she is in her own bed so I didn't think she would sleep but she did!! It was a good 45 minute nap! She woke up happy and ready to go on more rides.
Merry go Round
I don't know what ride this is but I thought this picture was cute! Lance did such a good job taking pictures and using the video camera! He had one or the other out most of the time!
I love that Disneyland lets you ride on all the kid rides with you kids! I also love that they just let you put your kid right on you lap! Rya went with me on almost every ride. There were a few she couldn't go on.
Cute daddy and Elliott!

Minnie Mouse! Elliott and Luke really wanted to see Mickey but they were so happy when we saw Minnie! We tried to see Mickey but he was in his house and we were not patient enough to wait for him!
Driving the car in toon town. Rya slept though toon town so there are no pictures of her here.
Elliott and Jared playing on the ship.
Big Chair.
Daddy and Elliott with Pluto. They also saw Goofy while they were out and about in toon town.


Elliott driving the car! This was such a funny ride. I had Rya and Elliott with me so Lance could drive ahead of us and video it. I pushed the gas because Elliott couldn't reach and she steered... needless to say it was pretty bumpy ride! She thought she was so big though!
In Buzz light year. Rya didn't really like buzz very much. She never cries but she would bury her little face in my chest and occasionally peek out to see if he was gone. I think this may have been one of Elliott's favorite rides.
Flying in the rockets! Lance made himself sick on this ride while he videoed it while he was spinning backward! Barf!!
Elliott and gen on the jungle cruise boat!
Luke, Jackie sleeping Jared and Jeremy on the jungle cruise. We had so much fun with them and I am sooo glad they decided to come with us!! Thanks guys!



I don't know where this is but look at look at Luke cute little face!
Elliott and look were so big and brave! They went on every ride except Indiana Jones because they were too short. The only one I KNOW she didn't like was splash mountain. She slept he who time in line and woke up just in time to go on the ride. Not a very nice wake up call. If any of you know her then you know she HATES getting splashed with water so she was not happy with the big hill and getting all wet and cold! She cries for a bit after that. oops, I probably should have skipped this one. She did go on space mountain and the matter horn and did great though!
I think this was right before Space Mountain, I love that serious look!
By the time we were heading out of the park all four kids were exhausted (and the adults) and they were all asleep. We wanted to get our picture in front of the cute pumpkin so I guess it is just Lance and me and sleeping Elliott.
We had soooo much fun at Disneyland and I can't wait to do it again! We watched the parade and all the kids thought that was great. Elliott was especially excited to see all the princesses we didn't see in the park! The fireworks were cancelled that night but oh well! We picked the best time to go! The lines were not bad at all, in fact we only used one fast pass the whole day and didn't end up needing it! Next time we go again I hope it will be at this time of year again! Thanks so much Gen and Robison's for coming with us! We had so much fun with you guys!
The next day we did a little shopping at downtown Disney and then had some lunch before heading back to Vegas. Here are the girls on the way home.. they look exactly the same!! So cute!





11 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh, you and your little family are dang cute! Disney Land has got to be the funnest place, especially with kids!

Loved the pics!

The Webber's said...

Lace -
I'm so glad that you got to go to Disneyland...and Jealous! We love that place. We went there last year at this time and I thought it was the best! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I miss hanging out once in awhile - Let me know next time you are in Utah and we cna try and do lunch or something.

Robison Fam. said...

I had a blast with you guys and can't wait to go back to Disney next year! I am still recovering from all the fun!

Chelsey said...

I wanted to leave a message last time I checked your blog but I had Karsyn in my arms and didn't feel like typing with one hand. Anyway it looks like you guys had so much fun, I hope it was good for Lance (and you guys too) to get a much needed break. I need one of those, a vacation that is. I am already looking forward to Thanksgiving, just to get away and of course to see you guys again. PS for some reason Logan keeps asking if she can go to grandma Wehrle's house...I don't know what that is all about! Talk to ya later.

Pitcher family said...

Looks like fun we will have to go next time when kinlee has learned all the princesses by name. hehe we will start practicing now. love you!!

blair and maisy said...

Looks like it was awesome. Your sister and you look so much alike! I'm sure it was great to have all of those extra helping hands.

Debbie and Lane said...

Lacy I'm going to be in vegas next weekend looking after my nephew...want to get together???

Emma said...

Since I can't come visit you in the photo lab anymore I am officially going to stalk your blog. I found you through Rachaels blog. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big Elliott is, but I guess that's what you get when you don't see someone for so long. As much as I love staying home I do miss the social aspect of good ole CSI. Let me know if it's ok that I STALK you. Does that scare you?

Jennifer Lee said...

Lacey, it looks like you had such a great time!! Kylie and I love Disneyland! I hope to get to Vegas soon and hopefully can come and see you this time!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I am glad you commented now I can keep tabs on your blog too. It looks like you had a fun time. Lots of great pics. Thanks again from watching Lily.

Emma said...

I babysit Brantley for Rachael. I am so excited to keep up on your cute family. How is living in Las Vega?