CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 1 continues....

Newport Beach:


After Hollywood we headed to the hotel to check in and unload the cars. We changed into our swimming suits and headed to Newport Beach. I love this beach! I love the little beach houses all over, I would love to own one someday! Unfortunately we much be very accustomed to Vegas weather and we expected it to be warm everywhere.... wrong! It was really cold. We had a lot of fun though. Gentry taking Rya down to the water, look at all that wind!
What a crazy guy.... Lance took Elliott in the water pretty far. I think her skin was blue when they got out but she didn't seem to mind.... at first. The water was so cold I could barely get my toes in it! Maybe I am just a baby!

Family shot!
Rya was so funny! She had so much fun running in and out of the water. She knew it was cold though and when the waves came she started running away from them! Poor thing fell in several times though and it took her breath away.
Jackie, Luke and Jared.... what a good mom to run in there with her boys! I couldn't bring myself to do it! Doesn't it look so pretty though!
Jackie was smart and remembered sand toys! The kids had a lot of fun playing in the mud!
So cute. If you look close Rya's baby boobie is hanging out!
After we got back to the hotel and warmed up and cleaned off in the bath we headed California Pizza Kitchen for diner!The kids had fun running around outside after.
Luke, Jared, Elliott and Rya!
Day one was a lot of fun! But nothing compared to day two.... Disneyland!!!!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I love Rya's cute little swimming suit! Adorable!

Pitcher family said...

I was laughing so hard about rya's baby boobie, typical rya.