CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weekend away....

Day 1:

I love that Lance goes to a Jewish school because they have all kinds of holidays in the fall. I have no idea what they are but he has no school and we love it! This last weekend we decided to take advantage and head out to California for a little weekend away! My sister gentry was here from Utah so she came and our good friends the Robison's and their cute kids! The first day we drove up to Hollywood and walked the "Hollywood Walk of Fame!" We had a lot of fun!I am not really sure why Lance wanted to have his picture taken with Brittany Spears but as you can see he was laying in the middle of the very busy sidewalk.
For those of you who don't know I LOVE Nicolas Cage! I was soooooo excited when we found his star!
There were all kinds of characters walking up and down the BLV. taking pictures with people, it was like Disneyland.... oh except that they were working for tips and wanted money after they were in a picture with you.... oooppsss, we ended up stiffing them! If you can't tell this is Nacho Libre.
Gentry with Zorro. We didn't feel bad about stiffing him because he basically shoved the sword in her hand and wanted to take a picture with her.
This picture is pretty dark but it is me and Jacking in front of the Kodak theater. Next time American Idol is on I will know where they are!
We had fun walking around and looking at all the fun stuff, I am not sure the kids were quite as excited but they were really good!

0 comments: