CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag....

So as I have told many of you I am not real big into doing tags, I don't know why I would just rather talk about my kids than myself I guess. But... Chesley did this tag on her blog and I am still laughing about it (and what a freak she is!!! )So I decided I would do this one for her benefit!

Now, Let me preface this by saying that I am completely normal. Just as I am always the correct temperature (if you are hotter or colder than me something is wrong with you, not me). So if any of these things seem weird to you... it is just you, not me who is strange! HEHEHE!

1. I have a weird issue with my face and lips being clean. This drives Lance crazy!! Why you say... because if he kisses me I instantly wipe my mouth. Same with the girls, I wipe my mouth after each kiss.Poor Lance thinks I just want to wipe his kisses away but I just don't like my lips wet or messy! The funny, or maybe sad thing is Elliott has started doing it now too!Also, when I eat I HAVE to have a napkin and I wipe my mouth after each and every bite. This may be a little crazy I don't know!

2. I have the same type of issue with my hands! I know, you are all going to think I am some kind of germaphob (?) or something! After I put lotion on I have to wash it off my hands! I can't stand it on my hands, I hate the feel of it! I will put lotion on my hands and wait as long as I can.... like 30 seconds and tell myself it has had long enough to soak into my skin and then I wash it off! I also can't stand when my hands are wet, if I wash them I immediately have to dry them off. This is totally normal right?!!!

3. When I ride in the car in the passenger seat I have to put my right foot on the dash board. I always take off that shoe and put my foot up there, it drives Lance crazy! I will do this even if we are driving up the street! I won't do it if I am in someone else's car, I will just sit there very uncomfortably and REALLY want to though!

4. When we go to a fast food place and I get French Fries I always have to get like 8 little ketchup cups for myself. Do I really love ketchup and just go through a lot.. no. I do like ketchup but I can't stand when my ketchup is about half way gone and my fry scrapes on the bottom of the cup! HATE IT! So I will only use half the ketchup and then go on to the next little cup. This drives Lance crazy since he doesn't eat ketchup at all and I am always bugging him to go get me more ketchup when he says I have a whole tray full!

5. I am TERRIFIED of grasshoppers!!! I hate hate hate spiders and roaches and all the other gross creepy crawly things that we get at our house and I will not go near them. I have to put a cup on top of them until Lance comes home to kill them. (remember when I used to put Dixie cups on them in the bathroom for you to kill Chels?!) Anyway, this fear is nothing compared to the fear I have of grasshoppers! I can't explain the anxiety and panic I start to feel when I see one! They are just so unpredictable!I think this fear goes back to when we first moved into our house when I was really young and we had no neighbors behind us. We would walk through the tall weeds and they would be jumping all over me!!! EEEEEKKKK!!! When we lived in Ogden Elliott and I came home from somewhere and there was one on the porch! I threw my only weapon... my keys,at it and it didn't budge. we literally sat outside and waited for over and hour for it to jump away before we could go in the house. Poor Elliott was only a baby and she still probably knew I was crazy!

6. I have done this for as long as I can remember. I have to sleep like I am in a cocoon. I take the comforter and I wrap myself up. Lance and I have separate blankets... I can not share! He sleeps with the sheet and I get the big puffy comforter! When he gets cold in the winter he tries to share and I will get so mad at him for trying to take my blanket. I tell him to go get his own big blanket from the closet! I HATE going to hotels and the sheets are tucked in all tight, I seriously can not sleep like that! I sleep bundled up whether I am hot or cold!

7. This one is not really my fault, it is a genetic defect or something. I have curly toes. If you look at my toes from the top down it doesn't look like I have any toenails. I have had several people ask me if I have them or not. My friend Suzanne calls them my hammer toes. My second toe on my right foot is extra curly and I have to keep my nail cut short or it hits the bottom of my shoe when I walk and it hurts and if I let it go too long it will fall off. Are any of you grossed out yet?! I know all of you are going to look at my toes next time you see me now!

So like I said before, I am completely normal!! I don't have any quirks! I hope I still have friends after I shared all this! I did this for you Chels!!! I really don't care who else does this tag but if you feel like getting real personal then I would love to laugh at you just like you are laughing at me!!

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

OK I am pulling a mom right now lace... Logan is totally thinking I am crying right now because I am sad but I am laughing so hard I have actual tears coming. You are going to make my lashes clump and you know from my tag how bad that bugs me! I love the hammer toe one because they are so you!!! I was going to tell you to put the fry sauce one because I thought of that one for me too after I did mine...we are so weird and our husbands totally hate us for it but I can't stand using the last of the dip either. I love the napkin one too because you could use a whole package in one sitting! I am still laughing as I am writing this and Logan keeps looking at me like, what the heck mom! I am so glad you did this, I am excited to see everyone else's weird stuff. I am going to have Kurt do one for him on my blog, you should have Lance do it too!

Chelsey said...

You have the whole family crying so far. Me and mom are reading this at Chelsey's house and we had to break out the tissues. you are a weird-o! Remember when I would paint your toes and you would have to lift your foot up or the paint would rub off on the carpet. I hated painting your nails.

Grand Pooba said...

Lacey, you are hilarious! Can't scrape fries against the bottom of the ketchup? Ha! That is great! And your curly toes? I only have one curly toe, the rest are normal. My hubster calls it my retarded toe! Nice.

Megs said...

You are awesome! I think I might have peed a bit from laughing so hard while I was reading about the grasshoppers, being stuck outside the house with the baby, holy crap you are hysterical! I was actually trying to remember your toes while reading too, by the way we are ALL that weird! :) These tags are really funny! :)