CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

18 months..


My little mischievous girl is 18 months! She actually had her half birthday a few days ago but I just took her to her well check this morning! She is still a chunky little monkey! She weighs 26 lbs and is 33 inches tall! He said she is in the 75 % for her weight and 90% for her height... hmmm... I wonder where she got that from! I don't think it is from the Wehrle family! She is growing well and developing great so everything is good! She had to get three shots but she did great... she cried for a minute but then she was over it! Too bad she had been throwing a huge royal temper tantrum before the doctor came in! She was in her diaper and was covered in scratches and welts from rubbing up against my zipper on my jacket and from rolling all over the gross dirty floor! Sick! The doctor asked if I had any concerns and I said no.... not unless he had the magic pill to stop the crazy fits she always throws! He just laughed and said it was a phase... I know, I have done this before but I still don't like this "phase!!"
Now that I just complained about the difficult Rya let me tell you about the sweet big girl Rya!
She is the friendliest cuddliest little girl ever! She doesn't care if she knows a person or not, she will crawl onto their lap and snuggle in.. although it usually only last a few seconds and then she is off! She is one busy on the go girl! She is so funny to watch and she has the funniest personality! She loves to play with Elliott, when she is not beating her up, and loves to play with her friends! She is very compassionate and concerned when someone is hurt and crying! She is very good at giving loves when she is naughty or when she needs to say sorry. She is getting a lot better at talking now. She is trying to put two words together.. although it is usually "No Way!" She also says "let's go!" and "mama, no or mama go, or mama shoes!" She is starting to try to copy what you say now too. Everyday she tries to say more and more!
Rya sure does keep me on my toes but I am sooo happy she is part of our family! She brings so much joy and entertainment into our home! Mommy loves you Rya!!!

7 comments:

ashley said...

I love this post Lacey! What a little sweetheart she is. I couldn't help but wish we lived closer so that I could hold her and cuddle her for 3 seconds. And she is so pretty with those dark eyes and blondie hair. And I love that last post with the little Doctors. I was laughing at your little cuties. So funny!!

Pitcher family said...

We love you too Rya girl! XOXO

hoLLY said...

So cute!!!!

Jeri said...

They grow up so fast. You're lucky that you have the chance to stay home with them. Allie loves to play doctor too. The weird thing about her doctor set is that it came with a little plastic pair of forceps...weird.

Grand Pooba said...

She is getting so big!

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures! Whenever I look at your blog I wish we could get together and let our girls play. I love the little doctor kit you have- and your tramp looks fun too. Jane would love one of those. I hope all is well- and school is going well for Lance.

St. Jeor Family said...

So cute! Brantley is such a busy body as well. We need to get them together sometime to play. I am sure that they would have a blast!