Since we stayed in Vegas for Christmas we were lucky enough to have two Christmases this year, well, three if you count both families I guess! We actually had Christmas with the Robison side first but since my picture posted backwards as usual I will post about the Wehrle side first! Grandma and Grandpa and Lace and Blake were way to nice to our family! Elliott got a sleeping bag, a barbie diamond castle singing barbie, a clock for her room and robin hood, sleeping beauty and sword in the stone ( a couple of those were for me and Lance but I couldn't remember who got what!) and Lace and Blake got her a really cute outfit! Rya got some leapfrog magnet for the fridge and some books, and lace and blake gave her a cute outfit too! They also got a wagon from Grandma and papa! They LOVE it! I don't think Rya wanted to ever get out! I am sure I forgot some things but this is the majority of it!
The girls in their matching sleeping bags. Rya didn't last long in hers of course!

Look at that awesome wagon! They are so cute in it!

Lace and blake with their boring present from us. I gave Lace a recipe book with a bunch of recipes in it and we gave them a game. They gave me and Lance a couple of camping chairs, and a couple of roasters and a grill set! I think they went a little over board!! We love it all though!

Here is Elliott opening her clock! Look at all that great stuff! We gave Grandma a Chia pet that she wanted and Papa a stud finder and both of the some Chocolate covered cinnamon bears that me and Elliott dipped! Lance and I both got money and a couple of really cute signs for our house! Again they did way too much but we love it! After we were done opening presents we played the money game. This is pretty much Grandmas way of giving us more money.. thanks Gaylene! We had a yummy ham dinner that night! We had so much fun with the Wehrle's and thanks so much for everything! By the way, if any of my friends are still reading this... This is the night I totally spaced dinner with you guys and I am SOOO SORRY!! I feel bad, next time I am home we will try again!

We did Christmas with the Robison side the night we came in! When we get together with my side it is a little more crazy since there are so many people! I love it though! Look at karsyn... don't you just want to grab her and squeeze her!! I can't believe how big the twins are getting.. relatively speaking of course!
My family did all their opening together on Christmas so it was mostly us opening. However, we did do sister presents this night. We had Chelsey and Kurt and we got them a game and a FHE dvd and manual.. how boring are we?!! Hailey had me and Lance and we got and AWESOME picture of the temple she made for our kitchen! If you don't know my sisters are sooo creative, they are always making me look bad!
Look at that big mess! Isn't it great?! I am not sure I will be able to remember everything the girls got while we were here but I will try! Elliott got a lot of clothes from grandma and G, she got a barbie style head from Logan, and a sleeping beauty barbie from grandma and papa . Rya got a lot of clothes too, a pull along turtle from Kinlee and a pop up toy. I really am sure I miss a whole lot! The girls LOVE their gifts, Thanks everyone! Lance and I got our presents early, my parents bought our kitchen chairs... and we LOVE them! They also gave us a calendar and some small things to open that day! Thanks guys!!
The girls in their matching sleeping bags. Rya didn't last long in hers of course!
Look at that awesome wagon! They are so cute in it!

Lace and blake with their boring present from us. I gave Lace a recipe book with a bunch of recipes in it and we gave them a game. They gave me and Lance a couple of camping chairs, and a couple of roasters and a grill set! I think they went a little over board!! We love it all though!

Here is Elliott opening her clock! Look at all that great stuff! We gave Grandma a Chia pet that she wanted and Papa a stud finder and both of the some Chocolate covered cinnamon bears that me and Elliott dipped! Lance and I both got money and a couple of really cute signs for our house! Again they did way too much but we love it! After we were done opening presents we played the money game. This is pretty much Grandmas way of giving us more money.. thanks Gaylene! We had a yummy ham dinner that night! We had so much fun with the Wehrle's and thanks so much for everything! By the way, if any of my friends are still reading this... This is the night I totally spaced dinner with you guys and I am SOOO SORRY!! I feel bad, next time I am home we will try again!

We did Christmas with the Robison side the night we came in! When we get together with my side it is a little more crazy since there are so many people! I love it though! Look at karsyn... don't you just want to grab her and squeeze her!! I can't believe how big the twins are getting.. relatively speaking of course!
My family did all their opening together on Christmas so it was mostly us opening. However, we did do sister presents this night. We had Chelsey and Kurt and we got them a game and a FHE dvd and manual.. how boring are we?!! Hailey had me and Lance and we got and AWESOME picture of the temple she made for our kitchen! If you don't know my sisters are sooo creative, they are always making me look bad!
Look at that big mess! Isn't it great?! I am not sure I will be able to remember everything the girls got while we were here but I will try! Elliott got a lot of clothes from grandma and G, she got a barbie style head from Logan, and a sleeping beauty barbie from grandma and papa . Rya got a lot of clothes too, a pull along turtle from Kinlee and a pop up toy. I really am sure I miss a whole lot! The girls LOVE their gifts, Thanks everyone! Lance and I got our presents early, my parents bought our kitchen chairs... and we LOVE them! They also gave us a calendar and some small things to open that day! Thanks guys!!




1 comments:
how fun! you guys have been so busy! I love all the cute pics! glad you guys had a good holiday! I wish I were in Vegas! its soooo cold here!
Post a Comment