CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Wyatts blessing..

I decided we did too many fun things in Utah to blog about them all at once so I am going to break them all up! Sunday we went to Wyatt's blessing. Clayton decided they wanted to do it at their new house! (which by the way is so pretty!) There were about a million people there, okay maybe not but there were a lot! Clay has a really big family and we are not that small either! It was fun to all be together!This is the only picture I have of Wyatt... he is not even in his cute little suit! Too bad I look so gross! Poor little guy was feeling so yucky that night but he still did really good through the whole blessing!

This is my grandma holding Karsyn! Grandma is so good to always come to everything and always support us! Even if it means driving in the dark and snow!
Look at those bums! WOW isn't mine huge compared to my skinny little sisters?! I just thought this picture was funny of us getting the food ready!
Two of my cute sisters.. Chels and Hailey.
My dad holding Kennedy! It is not very often that my dad will let you take his picture, he must really like Lance to let him snap this one!
The cute little cousins had fun playing under the food table and sliding all over the wood floor in their tights! I know you can't see very good but they have on their pretty Christmas dresses from grandma! They were sooo cute!
Grandma and Karsyn! I have the cutest family! looking at pictures like this really makes me miss home!

0 comments: