Dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodge!!
I don't really know if that is what they really say but you get the idea! I LOVE THIS GAME! Before moving to Vegas I played dodgeball with two of my sisters and a bunch of friends at least once a week! It is seriously sooo fun! If you have had a bad day and need to get the frustration out... what better way than throwing balls at dumb girls!! I know you are thinking you wish you could play... so am I! I don't think they have this here but I may have to check into it!
While I was home my sisters asked me to come play with them! Yay! Thanks girls! It was so fun to play again, although, I am pretty terrible and I am so fat and out of shape! Look at this funny action shot Lance got! I have the one right after it too but I decided to spare you the huge butt shot!
Here we all are lined up ready to charge the balls! Do you see how ready I look.. yes, I am not a charger! I need to save what little energy I have for dodging! These girls are so fun to play with, there are several people on the team that were not playing back when I was but they were just as fun!
I had to bring Lances sister Lacey with me too that night to show her how fun it really is! I think she liked it! Isn't she cute?! Oh and by the way we did win!!Okay my Vegas friends... who wants to play with me?!! I promise you won't regret it!
* I will be changing my blog to private next week! Those of you who have not sent me your email please do it before it is too late... just kidding, you will never be too late but it would be easier if you would just send them now...go do it NOW!!*




10 comments:
I love dodgeball! That looks like so much fun!! I need to find out if there is something like that in my area...
Hi Lacey, We met at the Mann's bbq and I saw your blog on Matt and Shayne's. Looks like a blast! Glad to see you guys had a good Christmas break!
Seriously I LOVE dodgeball. I'm pretty sure we should host a "Touro Wives vs. Their Husbands After Block Week" game....I'm pretty sure the wives would win...hahaha...I'm the first to admit I wouldn't feel to through a ball in Matt's face after blocks....
I don't know if I already requested an invite, but include me too!
amusgrove@hotmail.com
I want to play... I probably wont be very good cause the last time I remember playing is in Jr high school :) I can't remember if I gave you my email just in case its rdbevell@hotmail.com, see you in 15 min!!
I am definitely in, and would love to play anytime. Let me know when.
Hey thanks for playing I have missed you so. It really was fun when you played. You still got it girl. When you come back down you are more than welcome to play. You have a permanent spot on our team!
Don't forget us! jnkgeorge@msn.com
Cute pics Lace :)
Dodgeball always scared me, and to be honest, still does. =)
I would love to play some dodgeball. But it has been awhile, so i'm sure I suck at it.
Post a Comment