CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Lindsay Visit...

We have had so many visitors down to see our new little Madden and we LOVE it!! The Lindsay family came down when Madden was one month (in fact it was on the sweet little twinners b-day!!) My girls were counting down the days until their cousins would be here!! Sweet little Kennedy meeting and holding Madden for the first time!! She was sooo excited to meet her and had the funniest little smile the whole time she got to hold her!! Don't mind that Madden is about the same size as her!! Haha! Karsyn held her too but I don't have a picture... just pretend this is her too! haha!

My beautiful sister Chelsey holding Madden for the first time! I am so glad they got to see her when she was still a newborn!


Kurt had to come down for a work thing so his work got them a room at the Wynn, talk about fancy!! The girls thought it was fun to look out this huge window!! It made me a little dizzy looking down and seeing how high up we really were!! yikes!


The next morning Elliott had t-ball so we all went and watched her play (more on that later!) We were planning on going to see a magic show after but the tickets were sold out! dang!! Plan B was to head over to Water street for the St. Patty's day fun! Here are the girls with the Hello Kitty truck we were looking at!! They loved this of course!

e stopped for a break to watch a seriously OLD band playing Irish music, it was kind of funny! Lance with Elliott and Logan!


After Kurt got off work we swung by and picked him up and headed to one of our favorite restaurants... Hash House a go go!! This place is so much fun!! The big girls waiting for the table!


Our whole group at dinner!

After dinner we headed back to the strip for some more fun!! We went to Circus Circus and watched a fun (or cheesy!) little circus!

The we let all the girls play a few games! They had so much fun and luckily they all won a prize so no one was sad!!

Elliott getting ready for her turn!


Daddy helping Rya shoot her water gun!

Watching another circus with cute Logan!

Whenever anyone comes to visit we HAVE to go see the mermaid!! all the kids love her and get so excited going! Look how cute the twins are laying down watching the fish!!

The next night we went back to the strip for some more fun! Pretend this is my little family in Paris... ya right!! Oh and where is my little Rya... not in the picture!!

The first stop was the Bellagio to see all the pretty flowers! We love going here! My pretty little Elliott!


Madden's first visit to the atrium... I think she liked it! haha!

Best little buddies, they were so cute walking around holding hands!


Elliott in the butterfly house. Rya must have been avoiding picture that night since I don't seem to have any of her!

We went outside and watched to fountains when we were through in the atrium. The little girls are trying to steal money out of this fountain!! Notice how we all have coats on?? It was FREEZING that night, well, really for the whole weekend that they were here!! It was not so much fun!!

I LOVE this picture!! It reminds me of Oceans 11!! haha!! The girls were all lined up watching the water and they were so cute!! I just love all these little girls!


After the fountain show someone had a brilliant idea to walk down to the MGM to see the lions (you know... because it is just right there!!) Well let me tell you how long of a walk that was with 6 little kids under 6!! LONG!! I had madden in the front pack, we were pushing a stroller , the twins wanted Chesley to carry them, Rya was sooo tired and the big girls did pretty good... until the way back!! Oh my!! We should have driven!! And the best part... when we finally got to the MGM they had already put the lions to bed for the night! Yap, we missed them!! Remember how I said it was freezing that night... by the time we got to the car I was drenched in sweat!! Nice.

We had the best weekend with the Lindsay's and I am SOOOOOO glad they decided to come down! My girls just love playing with their cousins and I love hanging out with my sisters any chance I get!! I really hope we can play like that again soon!! We love you guys!



2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Look at all the cute cousins together!

robandkayla said...

Wow Lacey! I can't believe you were out and about that much after only one month! Go super mom!!! Looks like you guys had a blast with your sister :) I can't wait til my sisters have kids and we can hang out like that!!!