Little miss Madden turned one month old on March 17th!! That first month went so fast, I think I was walking in a dream state through most of it! It has been so much fun and such a blessing to have Madden in our family! The girls just love her and can't get enough hugs and kisses and snuggles from her!
Madden is starting to fill out a little bit and not look so stringy! She lost ALL of the hair on the top of her head and she as a cul de sac to match her daddy's haha!! I really don't remember the other girls hair falling out that quickly!! All of the sudden one day it was gone!
I took Madden in to get her pictures taken on her one month birthday and it was sooo not fun! She is already kind of a stubborn feisty little thing and she wanted nothing to do with the pictures! The girls at that photo place were trying to pose her and she would get so mad and fight them! She would move the minute they let go and then she would scream if they tried to put her back... ugh! Needless to say I went back twice to try and get a good shot and I only came back with one picture that is not so cute!! Oh well, you have to have one right!!
Look at that little bald head!! Haha! So funny! Madden is such a good happy baby until it is time to eat or change her bum (or take pictures apparently!!) She loves her baths and her naps. She is starting to really focus on things and look around a lot more! We just love this little baby!!
Madden is starting to fill out a little bit and not look so stringy! She lost ALL of the hair on the top of her head and she as a cul de sac to match her daddy's haha!! I really don't remember the other girls hair falling out that quickly!! All of the sudden one day it was gone!
I took Madden in to get her pictures taken on her one month birthday and it was sooo not fun! She is already kind of a stubborn feisty little thing and she wanted nothing to do with the pictures! The girls at that photo place were trying to pose her and she would get so mad and fight them! She would move the minute they let go and then she would scream if they tried to put her back... ugh! Needless to say I went back twice to try and get a good shot and I only came back with one picture that is not so cute!! Oh well, you have to have one right!!
Look at that little bald head!! Haha! So funny! Madden is such a good happy baby until it is time to eat or change her bum (or take pictures apparently!!) She loves her baths and her naps. She is starting to really focus on things and look around a lot more! We just love this little baby!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment