CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Staying busy...

What do you do when there is a new baby around hogging every ones time and attention.... Eat ice cream cones on the tramp (I LOVE the hair!!)

Play lots and lots of Lego's with the best daddy!!

Feed the big ugly fish at the lake!!

Yummy popcorn!!

I have the BEST little family!! I have been a little preoccupied with Madden lately and trying hard to adjust to having to take care of another little person! The girls have been soooo great at finding things to do to keep themselves busy and out of trouble (most of the time!!) Rya especially has been great! She is home all morning with just me and Madden and she has had to entertain herself a lot lately!! Lance has been the best daddy ever keeping the girls busy and always finding fun things to do with them! They love when they hear the garage door opening because they know daddy is home to play with them!! I am so thankful he has made this hard adjustment so much easier on me!


0 comments: