I wasn't very on top of things (to say the least!) before church when Madden was happy as can be so these are the pictures you get!! I took Madden to church for the first time when she was two weeks old! She looked so cute in her little dress and sweater! She was a perfect angel the whole three hours! In fact, she slept the majority of the time! yay for those kind of days!
By the time we got home the poor little thing was very hungry and very done! These pictures are of her after church as I was about to change her! I love how angry she is!! She is soooo stinking cute even when she is little miss MAD!!
Close up of the the sad sad girl!
By the time we got home the poor little thing was very hungry and very done! These pictures are of her after church as I was about to change her! I love how angry she is!! She is soooo stinking cute even when she is little miss MAD!!
Close up of the the sad sad girl!




0 comments:
Post a Comment