CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Two Weeks....

So Lance has this "fancy" camera that he loves (and I love it too!) but we really don't do anything with it but point and shoot. We don't really know how to do much more, oh well! Lance decided he wanted to take awesome pictures of Miss Madden at two weeks. Here they are...Sweet little toes and peeling little feet!! I could kiss these little feeties all day!! Still has the puffy little froggy eyes but they are looking better than they were!
Just lounging!!
I love this I-think-I-will-fish-hook-myself-picture! Cute little mouth!
I my baby looks a little possessed in this picture but she is sooo super strong holding her little head up!! All of my babies are born with little pea heads (and I love it!!) so they have all been able to hold their heads up really early! I remember Elliott holding her head up while she was in the NICU and all the nurses were so impressed. Well... her head was TINY so she didn't have much to hold up!! haha!

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love the top picture! She is adorable! I wish they could stay little tiny forever! Enjoy!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh I love the fish hook pic! So cute!