CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2011

All my Helpers...

I feel like I just can't keep up with this blog!! I have sooo many pictures (mainly of my little miss Madden!!) that I want to post but I just don't seem to have the time! It is not the blogging that is hard but the uploading of pictures... oh how I hate to wait for pictures to upload!! Anyway... I have had so much help with my sweet baby I thought I would show you all my little (and not so little) helpers...One of my very best helpers is my Rya girl!! She loves her baby sister and wants to be in her face giving kisses and hugs constantly! I thought she was going to really struggle with the adjustment of having a new baby but she has really surprised me and done really good!! she has her moments (but she always does!!) but for the most part she has been really patient and gone with the flow, not a very easy thing for her to do!

My big girl helper Elliott!! Elliott is a pro at this big sister thing!! She has done this before and she absolutely LOVES babies! She has been so great through all of this and not had a single problem adjusting! She is the first to offer to help with everything! She wants to feed Madden and is constantly asking me if she can change her diaper (we haven't tried that yet!) and if Madden makes peep she is right there with her binkie. She sings to her in the car if she is crying and she rubs her cheeks if she wants to help calm her down. How lucky am I????


Lance's parents came down when Madden was a week old and we loved having them here! Grandpa took the girls to the park and on walks to get them out of the house when they were getting a bit stir crazy! He was such a great help and the girls had so much fun with him.

More big sister Elliott!!

Rya feeding Madden. She usually only makes it through half the bottle and then she is too bored to sit there and finds someone to hand her off to!
My pretty little babies!
Lances mom was also such a great help while she was here! she ironed ALL of Lance's dress shirts (I NEVER iron!!) this was such a big under taking and I know Lance really appreciated it!! He hasn't had to iron a shirt in weeks!! She also played with the girls, cleaned my house and held my sweet baby!!
Life is hard being a big sister!! I am the luckiest mom in the whole world!! All of these helpers have made my life as a new mom so much easier than it should be!!


0 comments: