CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2011

First Sponge Bath...

Miss Madden had her cord for about the first week and a half before it finally fell off!! Rya kept asking me when her noodle was going to fall off so she could have a cuter belly button! Silly girl! While her cord was still on she had a couple of little spongy baths so she could keep smelling like a yummy newborn! This is her first little wipe down! I thought she was going to hate it since my other two girls did but she was so content the whole time! This little baby loves to be naked! She can be screaming because her bum needs to be changed and the minute her diaper is off she is done crying!

Now that I say that here is a screaming picture!! Haha! I love it! Lance keeps asking me why I have all these crying pictures and I keep telling him it is good to have some crying pictures too. She looks so little in this picture!! Cute little baby!

All wrapped up and content as can be!! I love the smell of a freshly bathed baby, oh how I love to snuggle after the bath!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! Noodle. Ha!

Pitcher family said...

Noodle! Oh Rya, what a goof. And what a cute little niece I have. Can't wait to see her. Kiss all of those babies for me!