CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gma and Gpa Wehrle Visit...

Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle came to visit us the day after my mom flew home. It was so fun to see them and so fun for them to meet our sweet little Madden! We always do so many fun things when they are here and the girls really get excited when they know they are coming in to town! Lance, the girls and Grandma and Grandpa tried to get tickets to see a magic show at the Flamingo, unfortunately it was sold out so they had to settle for looking at the flamingos outside! I think they were a little disappointed but we will try another day! What a cute picture with Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle!! I love this picture!! The girls with the flamingos! I don't really know what Elliott is doing but whatever!
We also went to Sunset park and had a picnic and fed the ducks! the girls love this and we just don't seem to do it enough! Grandpa was throwing food to the dirty disgusting pigeons and then Elliott would run through them and scatter them all over! What a fun game... Elliott was having so much fun!
After we ate and played on the playground for a while we headed to the pond to fed the ducks! These ducks are crazy! I think they are so used to people feeding them they aren't scared at all!! The girls thought it was so neat that they would eat the popcorn right out of their hand!! Here is grandpa feeding the big goose!
Elliott letting this guy eat her food!! She thought this was great!!
Rya surrounded by all the ducks wanting to steal her food!! She always makes me so nervous by this ledge... I am just waiting for her to fall in one of these times!!
Rya was a little unsure about letting them eat right out of her hand so Elliott being the awesome big sister that she is walked her right through it! It was so cute!! After that Rya let them do it several more times!
After we ran out of food we headed to the grass to fly some kites!! The girls love to fly kites and it is always nice when someone else is here to help them since mommy is not so good at it!! I didn't get very many good pictures since I was trying to hold Madden and take pictures... oh well, you get the idea!
Madden got hungry while the girls were still flying kites so we headed to the car to feed her. Rya came and found me and thought it was so fun to drive the car while I sat in the seat next to her, crazy girl! We had so much fun with grandma and grandpa Wehrle and can't wait for their next visit!!

0 comments: