CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Valentine's necklaces...

I love holidays and I love to do fun things with my cute girls for holidays. This year for Valentine's Day I was only a few days away from having a baby and I was feeling tired and huge and not really up to doing a whole lot. I bought a few fun little things to do with the girls and that was about it. I didn't even make cookies this year... sad!! Oh well, I think the girls still had fun and next year I will have three girls to play with on V-day!! I bought the girls some candy necklaces and we had fun making them one night! Daddy opted not to make a necklace but instead take pictures!

My crazy little Rya!!

This picture is supposed to be of me and Rya showing off our finished product but you can't really see much of Rya's necklace!! Mine is looking good though! haha!

As soon as Rya was done making hers she quickly started eating it! yummy!
Elliott took a little longer to get hers all made. She was making a pattern and wanted it to be perfect! It was really cute!!
All of us girls with our finished product... and yes Rya's is half gone already! It wasn't much of an activity but it was a fun night!!

0 comments: