Valentine's was pretty low key this year. We got the girls a few things, let them wear their V-day shirts to school and had a yummy red dinner that night! Rya didn't want anything to do with pictures that morning so this is just Elliott. Both of the girls got a couple of books, a new dress and some candy. Lance and pretty much just gave each other candy this year and he and Elliott made me a cute little LOVE heart and I got some really pretty flowers!! I have such a sweet valentine!!
For dinner that night I made heart shaped pizzas and let everyone "decorate" their own. The girls love when I let them do this! I also made bread sticks, jigglers a salad and a yummy ice cream drink.
Elliott with her pizza!
The girls getting their pizzas all ready for the oven!
My sexy valentine getting his pizza all ready!! I do love this man!!!
Rya with her pizza. The red table all set and ready for us to have a yummy dinner. Too bad the girls both only ate like two bites of their pizza before it ended up in the garbage. All that work to have it be thrown away, oh well, they have fun making them anyway!! Lance and I enjoyed it though!! haha!
For dinner that night I made heart shaped pizzas and let everyone "decorate" their own. The girls love when I let them do this! I also made bread sticks, jigglers a salad and a yummy ice cream drink.
Elliott with her pizza!
The girls getting their pizzas all ready for the oven!
My sexy valentine getting his pizza all ready!! I do love this man!!!
Rya with her pizza. The red table all set and ready for us to have a yummy dinner. Too bad the girls both only ate like two bites of their pizza before it ended up in the garbage. All that work to have it be thrown away, oh well, they have fun making them anyway!! Lance and I enjoyed it though!! haha!




0 comments:
Post a Comment