CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Knob Hill...

Now that I am semi caught up with my sweet baby Madden post I need to back track and post about a few things that I missed!! The first week in February we went up to a fun new place called Knob Hill. The funny thing about this place is last spring we went to find it with the Featherstone's and Lance had us driving all over the desert in the middle of no where for hours and we never even found the place!! We were all so sick of sitting in the car and I was so car sick that I swore we would never look for this place again. Well, Lance got a GPS last fall so he said this time he was sure he could find it... and he did!! I am glad he talked me into it again because this place is super fun and really cool!! It had all kinds of really cool rocks that looked like big pebbles all over, we all had so much fun climbing all over them!!

Here is a really far away family shot but it does show the cool rocks!

The girls found a little cave!

Can you tell we are having fun??

My sweet little Rya girl!
Me and my big belly!! This is about two weeks before miss Madden made her appearance!!
Showing off the big bump!!
The girls climbing all over the big rocks and LOVING it!!

More cute little climbers!
After we climbed around for most of the morning we stopped to have a little picnic! The day was perfect and the weather was beautiful!! Thanks so much for coming with us Featherstones.. I know it was a big risk!! haha!! We definitely want to go back to Knob Hill!!

0 comments: