CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

T-ball Season...

Well it is that time of year again, time for t-ball!! I am so glad Elliott is playing again this year! It doesn't seem to be as intense as last year and she is doing soooo good! I am so proud of her and how much she has improved since last year! We had opening night in the morning this year (I know... doesn't make sense!) Anyway it was FREEZING!!! Like seriously cold!! Elliott didn't have a coat and she wouldn't wear Rya's hoodie in the car so she had nothing and the poor thing froze!! I felt bad for her! Lance, Rya, Madden and I sat in the stands and froze our butts off too!! We tried to keep the kids warm but I ended up taking Rya and Madden to the car part way through because they were just too cold!!

All of the little league kids with their teams during the National Anthem! It is actually really neat to see them all together! Too bad we went to the car early because Elliott ended up winning a raffle basket!! She was so happy and I was excited for her! What are the odds of that! It was full of a bunch of baseball stuff and way to much candy! She was in heaven!!

This is Elliott's first game of the season! She did great! She played really great in the field and hit just as good!




Here she is showing us her speed... she must not be a Robison!! haha!!



She played first base and got two outs in one inning! I know that doesn't sound that cool since that is kind of the point of first base but keep in mind this s t-ball... and their first game!! Yay Elliott!


Elliott's first game happened to be when the Lindsay's were here so she had some extra fans! she was so excited they were there to watch! Logan is going to start t-ball soon too and Elliott thought she needed to give her a little advice. Elliott: Logan, tell your coach that you want your team to be the Yankees! Logan: Why?? Elliott: Because the Yankees are better than the White socks, the Red Socks and all the other color socks! Oh my goodness I was laughing so hard!

My little cutie getting ready to bat!


Now I know I am a biased mom and I think Elliott is so super good at t-ball... but... I must not be the only one!! Elliott got the game ball on the first game!! I can't tell you how excited she was!! Last year she had t wait patiently for half the season for her chance at the coveted ball... this year game one!! Way to go Elliott!

When you get the game ball you get to lead the team in one last cheer. Elliott chose Yankees rock!! And they do!! Go Yankees! (I am sure this will not be the last t-ball post!)


1 comments:

Chelsey said...

You guys are so good about getting all the right shots. You got Elliott right as she was grabbing the game ball, perfect!!! I am so glad we got to come see her play. Logan's team is the Reds this year. haha