CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Camping at Lake Mead...


Clear back in May (yes still May) we went camping with our friends the Robison's! We LOVE them and we love camping with them! The night was so nice! We just went up to the lake and pulled up to the water and set up camp! The kids played and got dirty and had so much fun! All the kids went to bed when they were told and slept all night! We were able to just hang out by the fire and chat! Such a fun night!
The kids down by the lake! My girls just LOVE the Robison boys and we all miss them SOOOO much since they moved to New York!
I LOVE this picture! What a good daddy! Roasting hot dogs and holding the baby, hanging out with the kids! I love that guy!
My little Madden girl was a great camper too! She slept great and just hung out all night!
Haha this was how Rya slept all night! Good thing it wasn't cold!
Good morning sleepy girl! Madden just slept on the floor next to me and did great!
The next morning we woke up and went to the other side of the lake to play at Boulder Beach. I think we must have picked the windy day EVER! It was a pretty quick trip since it was so windy every one was eating sand and we were losing toys all over.
Cute kids in the water!
The mommies talking talking... that's what we do best!! I could talk to Jackie all day!!!
Feeding miss Madden
Haha this little pink tube had a rough day!! It blew away and Lance took off after it but the wind was blowing soooo hard he had no chance of every catching it. He finally gave up and came back to the beach and Rya was so sad her tube was gone. Some nice kayaking guy paddled after it! He had to go out so far to get the darn thing but he was so nice to do it!!

1 comments:

Robison Fam. said...

I almost teared up reading this post. We seriously miss u guys Soooo much! And I smiled a little remembering our "manly" men chasing that tube!